7. Love you better.

It was quiet when Joe walked home. He hated whenever he and Ben had ignored each other or had a minor issue it was just, not them. Joe decided to just go home and study because he might be seen as dumb but he really cared about his grades not dropping since he wanted something to do with his future and not spend another 2 years on that school. He flicked on the lights and threw his backpack aside before walking towards the kitchen to eat something. ' It's okay he will come back. ' He told himself trying to not feel bad. He wasn't even that hungry so he left the bowl of cereal on the counter walking to his room. Joe couldn't concentrate that much and checked his phone every 2 minutes but still nothing. 

A couple of minutes past and Joe decided to actually concentrate on studying than looking at his phone, even tho it was hard. Not long after he finally got to work his phone buzzed and he looked at it not really with any thoughts of Ben messaging him.

bentheugly: open your door.

Joe was confused as he started walking towards his front door. When he opened it Ben was looking quite mad and stormed in. " What the fuck. " He said as he dropped his back on the floor. " Why did you go home without me? " He asked frowning. " Good evening Ben, you want any tea? " Joe asked smiling at him but Ben wasn't really in the mood. " Don't play with me Joseph I'm already pissed. " He warned. " I can see. " Joe said as he took couple of steps towards the frowning boy infront of him. " ' Pissed ' doesn't look good on you Ben. " Joe said as he put one finger between his eyebrows making Ben stop frowning. After that they shared eye contact and it stayed too long silent for Joe's feeling so Joe pulled back his hand and cleared his throat. " What- what are you doing here? " He asked looking back up again from the ground. " You suddenly walked away. " Is he really confused about this? Joe thought looking at the boy. " Well, we have homework as you might know. " Joe said as he walked away to his room with Ben walking behind him. " Oh so you can tutor me right? " The blonde asked and Joe scoffed. " Ehm no I'm not doing that. " He said as he sat down again. " WHAT?! Why not? I need it. " Ben said as he looked at the back of Joe's head. " Yeah well, ask someone else. " Joe mentioned without looking up from his book.

" Fuck you. " Ben said. " I thought we've been through that already. " Joe remarked and it took Ben a couple of seconds to fully understand. " Well, we could d- " Ben started but Joe cut him off. " Or we could fucking not. " Joe said annoyed. " Remove the ' Not. ' and the ' Ing ' in fucking. " Ben said and now Joe was the one not understanding. ' Fuck- Or we could- fuck? FUCKING DICKHEAD- ' Joe said inside of his head as he turned around seeing his friend smirk at him. " NO. " He said as he turned around again and he probably was deaf because he didn't hear the boy moving closer to him. " I could help you if you want. " Ben said and Joe flinched looking next to him seeing Ben hovering half over him pretending to look at the sheet on the desk. " Stop fucking staring at it as if you understand math. " Ben looked at Joe and Joe grew shy and slightly leaned back in his chair. " I know it. " He said and Joe raised his eyebrow. " Okay then what's the first answer? " Joe asked pointing at it. " Ehm- it's F + U + ck J 0 3. " Joe looked at the sheet really questioning his whole existence because Ben actually knew math. No that was impossible so he started writing it down to read it and it finally clicked. " Nice try but no. " Joe said again and Ben leaned closer. " Please. " He asked giving his best friend puppy eyes. ' Joe I swear if you fall for this shit I'm gonna throw you out of the window. ' He warned himself still looking into the other boys eyes. " N-no. " Joe said really quiet as Ben leaned in closer now really a couple inches away from his face. " Please. " Ben asked again now his lips ghosting over Joe's just only a small gap between in. Joe looked up again into his eyes and again at his lips. He didn't know how it happened but it just happened because Ben was kissing him again and he wanted to push him away and run infront of a moving car or something but at the same moment he didn't want this moment to ever stop.

Usually the other times when they kissed it was passionately and hard but this one was actually soft and Joe felt as if he could melt any moment. Even tho Joe was sitting on the chair he didn't know how he ended up sitting on his bestfriend while making out with him. Between the kisses they shared Joe clutched Ben's  shirt more and more. After a while Joe snapped back to reality but still continuing kissing him. " I need to study. " Joe tried to explain between the kisses. " So do it then. " Ben said kissing him more and more. " I'm not stopping you. " Ben added seeing Joe trying to hold back a smile. " Shut up. " He said with his fingers playing with Ben's hair. " You could also skip? " Ben said smiling up at his best friend. " Fuck no, I need to finish it. " Joe said as he stood up. " Out. " Joe pointed somewhere gesturing his friend to move out of the chair. " Out? Your house? Woah rude, we make out and THIS is what you do? I knew i- " Ben said standing up sounding hurt. " I mean the chair dumbass. " Joe said looking at the boy next to him. " I knew that. " He said and Joe just scoffed. " Of course. " He was quick to judge and sit back but Ben pulled him closer. " So you are just gonna study? " He asked looking at the boy again really close to him. " Yeah, we need to finish this due tomorrow and I can't- " Joe trailed of as he was looking into Ben's eyes. " Can't.. not, this finish.. " Joe trailed off making no sense with his sentence and Ben was clearly enjoying this because he was now smirking and pretending to listen what his best friend had to say.

Long story short they ended up fucking against the desk since Joe was weak to stand up for himself.

hola 🤠 well this was kind of ehm?? fluff i guess haha idk but i was in the mood for this kind of content. anyways i changed the cover of the story 👀