06

Tom walked into the kitchen and sighed as he saw Charlie. He realised that grace had been out all night again and he was starting to get sick and tired of it. Tom looked to Charlie as she grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. He looked to her and signed "where's your sister" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "don't ask me that, you already know he answer dad" she said as he looked to her and nodded. Tom knew that she was with Finn sharkey and he didn't like it. He knew that there was something going on with grace and he knew that the likes of Finn was bad news, he knew that he was talking her on a downward spiral and tom didn't know if he would be able to catch grace when she fell. Tom ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"What's going on with your sister, I know that you are both hiding something" tom said as Charlie looked to him and smiled. He knew that Tom could never finds out the truth and what happened to them while they were living with their mum. Charlie sighed as she looked to Tom and sighed. She knew that she and grace had agreed to keep it secret, they knew toms temper and just how he would react if he learns the truth "look dad, I don't know what is going on with grace okay, I hardly see her. She is her own self and something is going on and it doesn't mean I know what it is" Charlie said as Tom looked to her "your twins" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "so, look talk to her not me. I'm not grace" Charlie said as Tom looked to her and nodded.

***

Later that day, grace sat outside with Finn "what do you babe" he asked as he showed her the weed that he had. She looked to him and sighed "sure" she said as she took a draw of it and sighed. She rested her head back and sighed as she saw Charlie. Charlie looked to her sister and sighed, Charlie knew grace was heading in the wrong direction and Charlie didn't know what To do or how to help her. Grace walked back into toms class half an hour late with Finn. They sat down at the back as grace felt the result of the drugs hit her. Tom looked to her and frowned as her as he realised that she was high.

After class, Tom excused everyone and looked to grace "so do you want to explain to me what your going, getting high" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "chill dad, it's no big deal" she said as he looked to her and frowned "no big deal, you are fifteen and you can't keep going on like this, you and Finn is bad news and you fully well know it, you need to stop this or else" he said as she looked to him and frowned "what, your sending me back to mum" she asked as he looked to her and nodded "I'll have no choice" he said as she walked off. She was upset and knew the last thing she wanted was to go back to her mother, not after everything.

***

Later that day, grace sat in an empty classroom as Simon walked in. She looked to him and smiled "I heard you and your dad has a right are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and nodded. He sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her, she kissed him back but pulled away as Charlie walked "grace, it's dad. There's been an accident, he got in a crash. He was spiked" Charlie said as grace frowned knowing she was the one responsible.