four

Aries POV
"So how was your date with Sagittarius last night?" Capricorn asks. "It was great!! He took me to this nice ass restaurant and he kissed me." I say. "oOoOoO." Capricorn says like a girl. "Shut up." I say. He laughs. "Are you guys going together to the valentines dance Friday?" He asks. "I don't know. Probably." I say. "Cool. Well we better get to class." Capricorn says. "Yeah." I say and sigh. We walked out of my dorm and went to our class.

Taurus POV
"Come on Aquarius we gotta get to class or else we're gonna be late." I say to him. "I'm coming hold on!" He says threw the bathroom door. I sigh and sit down.
I'm Taurus,a female. Aquarius' best friend and basically his life line. I swear if I would have not dragged him out of the bed that morning so he could talk to Pisces he wouldn't even be talking to her. Did I get a thank you? NO! But it's fine because I'll probably need a favor from him in future. So HAHAHAH karma will come around. YES IT WILL!

Scorpio POV
"Gemini come on get up we are late for class!" I say trying to pull him out of bed. But he's so god damn heavy I just gave up and fell on the floor. "Sorry Scorpio I'm skipping class today." Gemini says and flips over on his bed and faces the other direction. "Well then I'm gonna skip to then." "No Scorpio go to class. I don't want you to get in trouble." He says. "I don't care! I don't wanna go to class anyways." Gemini got up from laying down and looked at me. "Scorpio go to class ok. Because you've skipped class 3 days this week. They are gonna kick you out of school." He says. I look down. They might actually kick me out of school because of my unexcused absences and my behavior. I got into to many fights last month. And in this year all together. "Fine Gemini. I'll go only because you told me too." I say. "Thank you." He says sweetly and then lays back down. "Hey before I go," I say. "Yeah?" He says and flips over and faces me. "Thank you for caring about me so much. I've never really had anybody care about me as much as you do." I say. "Your welcome." Gemini says. I walk over and kiss him on his forehead and then walked out.

Gemini POV
did she just kiss me? No way. I truly do care about Scorpio. And I've also come to the thought that I might like her. She acts like she likes me and that right there when she kissed me means she must like me. Because I've been her best friend since freshman year and she's never kissed me. Not even on the cheek. Ah Scorpio,what am I gonna do with you?

Capricorn POV
Oh thank goodness Scorpio was here. I needed some more advice from her about Aries. I waved to her telling her to sit next to me. "Hey Scorpio." Aries says. "Hey Aries,long time no see." Scorpio says. "Hey Scorpio." I say. "Hey Cap." "I need some advice about A over here." I whisper to her. "Ok what's up?" She whispers back. "I cant stop thinking about her. You said I need to try and get over her but I can't." I say. "Capricorn it takes time. Don't worry you'll get over her eventually." "You sure?" I ask. "Yes" She says.

Pisces POV
"Hey Aquarius." I say to him as he sits next to me. "Hey Pisces." He says to me. "I was wondering if you would wanna go to the valentines dance with me Friday?" Aquarius asks. "Sure I would love to." I say. He smiles. Damn that smile. That smile gets me ever time. "Pisces I'm up here not next to you!" The teacher yells to me. Everyone looks at me. I turn my head to the front. "Yes ma'am." I say. Aquarius laughs.

Aries POV
(At the end of the day)
"Hey you wanna come back to my dorm and watch Netflix?" Sagittarius asks me. "Sure." I say.
(At Sagittarius' dorm)
He turned on Netflix and I sat next to him on his bed. He turned on the movie Black Panther. I got cuddled up with him and we started watching the movie. "Hey you wanna go to the Valentine's Day dance with me Friday?" He asks. "Of course I would love to." I say. "Great." I look up at him and kiss him.  "I love you." Sagittarius says. "I love you too." I say looking back at the tv.

Libra POV
Me,Taurus and Cancer we currently at Starbucks just talking and eating. "It sucks that we don't have dates to the Valentine Day Dance." Taurus says. "Well I do,I'm going with Virgo." Cancer says. "Well me and you don't have dates." Taurus says. "Uh I'm gonna see if I can go with Gemini." I say. "Um you can't do that I'm pretty sure Gemini and Scorpio are going together." Cancer says. "Yeah." Taurus says. "Well I don't care. Scorpio doesn't deserve him. He's to good for her." I say. "We'll be careful and don't get your ass beat by her." Taurus says. I laugh. "Trust me. I won't." I say and get up from the table and leave.

Leo's POV
"Hey Virgo I need your opinion on something." I say. "What's up?" He asks. "Should I ask Pisces to the valentines dance??" I ask. "I would say yes but she's already going with Aquarius." Virgo says. "WHAT?!? Aquarius??? Why him? She could pick anybody but him?!?" I say. "Yup. I agree bro Aquarius is just gonna break her heart because he doesn't know how to keep a girlfriend." He says. I sigh. "Well eventually she'll find out what type of person he is." I say. "True." Virgo says.