thirty

LEO POV
"You're going to hangout with him??" I ask Aries. "Pisces is gonna be there with us! You know she acts like a therapist it's okay!!" She says. I laugh. "Fine. But if he does anything I'll be there to beat his ass in a minute." I say. She smiles. "I know!" "Have fun." I say and kiss her on the forehead. "I will." She says and walks out. I decided to leave her dorm and head over to mine. "Hey Leo." Virgo says as I walk in. "Hey." I say and talk off my jacket. "No Aries today? She's usually glued to your side." Virgo says. I laugh. "No uh she's hanging out with Capricorn and Pisces." I say and sit down next to him on the couch. "Capricorn and Pisces? I don't think that's a good idea." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Because Capricorn told me he and Pisces kissed a few weeks back." "What's wrong with that?" "Aries might lose her shit if they end up flirting in front of her."  Virgo says and drinks his soda. "You think Aries still has feelings for him?" I ask. He nods. "See you never stop loving someone you just find someone better to love." He says. "You sound like a therapist." I say and laugh. He laughs too. "It's true though."

CAPRICORN POV
This was gonna be hard. Hanging out with my ex. Hanging out with the person I sorta like. Fuck. I always put myself in situations like this. But you know me, hardworking and determined to not give up. "You guys wanna go get food?" I ask. "Hell yeah!"  Aries says. Me and Pisces laugh. I forgot Aries is such a party animal. Even if it's in the middle of the week. We went to this burger place and ate. "That was good." Aries says. "Yeah it was." Pisces says. "I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." Aries says. Me and Pisces nod. I sigh. "Do you think we should tell her?" Pisces asks. "Tell her what?" "That we kissed." She says. I almost spit out my drink. "No! One because we don't even know how we feel about each other and two it will ruin the night." I say. "Oh I know how I feel." Pisces says and smirks. I roll my eyes. "Yeah sure. Now you just gotta get the ok from Aries." i say. "We have to do it together." She says. "not tonight" I say. Not tonight,not tomorrow,not forever. i sigh. Aries came back and then we left and went to the arcade. Of course Aries was good at all the games because shes played them a thousand times. Unlike me and Pisces. After that we all walked back to our dorms together. "Shit its cold" Aries says. I was gonna offer aries my jacket but Pisces beat me to it. "here you can wear mine until we get back to our dorms. I'm wam blooded" Pisces. Aries laughs and takes it. After a lot of walking we finally got back to our dorms. First we got to my dorm. "Well I'll see ou guys tomrrow in class." Aries says and walks off. "Bye" Me and Pisces say behind her. "Tonight was fun" Pisces says. "Yeah it was." i say and run my fingers through my hair. "I would have rather hangout with just you but it's okay." She says and smile. I smile. She then stepped close to me and kissed me. I kissed her back. "Oh Pisces you forgot your-" Me and Pisces pull away to see Aries standing there. She looked in shock. I sigh. "Your jacket." She says and throws it at Pisces. She caught it. "Aries wait." I say. She turns around quick. "No it's okay!! I'm not mad." She says and walks away. I knew she was lying. But I let it go.

Sagittarius POV

"Did you really mean what you said yesterday?" I ask Libra. "What about me liking you?" "Yeah." "Of course. If I didn't like you believe me I would tel you." She says in a sarcastic tone. I hit her arm playfully. She laughs. We were currently in my dorm watching a movie. She had her head on my chest. "Did you ever like Gemini?" I ask. "Yes. At the beginning of the year. But now no. Even if I did I wouldn't date him because Scorpio is having his baby." Libra says. "Awww you're so nice." I say. She hits me. "Ow that hurt!" "Hey don't take advantage of nice Libra. I can be a bitch when I want too." She says and stands up. "Where are you going?" "I gotta go to my dorm. It's getting late." Libra says and yawns. "Stay here." I say and smirk. She rolls her eyes. "Tomorrow. I just wanna be in my bed tonight." "You promise?" I ask and stick my lip out. She laughs. "I promise." She says and kisses me. I kiss her back.

Libra POV

"I see that you're back from one of your many men's dorm." Cancer says as I walk in. "Shut up!" I say trying not to laugh. "You know I'm joking." She says and stand up from the chair. "I know." I say and hang my jacket up. "So I'm guessing you put those feelings for Gemini locker away?" She asks. I sigh. "Not fully. But I truly do like Sagittarius. He isn't in a relationship with anyone so it's easier." I say and take my hair out of my ponytail. Cancer chuckles. "You're a wise one." Cancer says. "I know." I say and smile.

Aries POV

Okay I was mad. I was furious. I don't know why. I guess this is how Capricorn felt when he found out me and Leo were dating. I wanted to break everything in sight. Without even worrying of the damages. I plopped on my bed and screamed in my pillow. I then hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Taurus. "You good girl?" She asks. "Fuck no. I just saw Capricorn and Pisces kiss." I say. "Ohhhhh." She says and looks down. "Oh what?" I say and wipe my tears. "That's not the first time they've kissed." Taurus says and looks everywhere but me. "You knew and didn't tell me!!" I yell. "Aries-" I slam the door on her face. I couldn't believe she and other people knew about this! I feel like dying.