thirty seven

GEMINI POV

"Hey uh babe can we talk?" I ask as I sit next to her. "Sure." Scorpio says and stops typing on her computer. She's doing her school work on the computer so she could stay here with the baby. I sigh. I felt bad. I really did. For cheating on her with Libra. I don't even know why I did it. I don't know what went through my mind. I know in some sense of way that she knows. She knows what I did. But I also know she wants to hear me say it. She wants me to say it out loud that I messed up. I've tried to get the words together but I just can't keep them in my mind long enough to let them out. Anxiety fell over me. If I know she knows then why am I so nervous? Because, I'm actually saying it out loud. To her. I take a deep breath. "I wanted to tell you that there was something going on between Libra and I but I ended." I finally let out. She sighs. She doesn't say anything for a moment. I look down feeling ashamed. "Why?" She finally asks. I look up at her. You can see the dissapointment in her eyes. I don't say anything. I couldn't say anything. Nothing would make things better. I know it. "You know I've thought this for a while but I didn't actually think it was true." Tears were coming down her face. I wanted to say something. I truly did. But I just couldn't. She doesn't say anything for a while. "I'm sorry." I finally say. Yes, I know right. I actually have the audacity to say that. But that's all I could say. She looks at me and chuckles. "Yeah. Me too. Sorry that I wasn't enough." Scorpio says and stands up. I grab her wrist. "No. You are enough for me. And you always were. I just made a stupid mistake." She looks down at the floor. "I'm sorry. I am. Look at me!" I say. "You know I think we need to take some time apart." She says without taking her eyes off of the floor. "Wha-No thats a terrible idea." She walks away from me. "When I come out of the shower you better be gone." Scorpio says and slams the bathroom door. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh.

LIBRA POV

I decided to go to Sagittarius's dorm to finally talk to him. I hoped that he would want to talk to me. I sigh and knock on his dorm door. A few moments later he opened it. "Hey." I say. "hey." "Can we talk?" I ask. "Yeah." He says and lets me in. I felt like a bitch. I pushed him away from Gemini and yet here I am trying to date him. If I was him I wouldn't take me back. I sit on the couch and then he sits next to me. "I assume you and Gemini aren't a thing anymore." He says not making eye contact with me. "No. We are not." He nods. "Cool." He says. I chuckle. "What?" He asks and looks at me. "Nothing. Just classic Sagittarius trying to play it all cool and try hide his deep emotions." I say. Sagittarius smirks. "You know me so well." "I know." He lets out a chuckle. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I ever hurt you because of the Gemini thing. I was being really stupid for thinking him and I could actually be a thing." I say and shake my head. He doesn't say anything for a moment. "Well, love makes you does crazy shit." He finally replies. I sigh. "I'm always gonna be here for you. No matter what. No matter if you decided to have a thing with Gemini again. No matter if you don't like me. No matter if even you hate my guts!!" Sagittarius says. "well him and I will never be a thing again. I can tell you that." "Good because you were meant to be mine not his." My heart skipped a beat at that. "I know." I say and look at him. He smiles. "I missed us." "I missed us too."

SCORPIO POV

Of course I knew. I'm not a dumbass. I just didn't have enough energy, nor the time to confront him because of Semini. Yes I'm hurt. I'm very hurt. zBut I'm also very dissapointed that Gemini would do something like that. Trust is everything in a relationship. Sf if you don't have trust you don't even have a relationship. That's how I see it. After I got out of the shower I went to sleep. Semini was already asleep so she was fine. I tossed and turned all night.