twenty two

(One Month Later) (Aries POV)
"Are you excited to stay with your Mom?" Taurus asks. "Yeah I guess. I'll come back and visit you guys now and then." I say. "Why are you leaving anyways?" She asks. I sigh. "I just need a break from some people that's all." I say and continue packing my bag. "Leo?" Taurus says. "Yes......" I say. "Look you know he likes you still. He broke up with Pisces and has been in his feelings ever since." "I know that.  But I just don't wanna deal with any drama before I leave." I say.
(Gemini POV)
"I'm so happy you decided to keep the baby." I say and put my hand on Scorpio's stomach. "Me too." She says and kisses me on the cheek. "You know Aries is leaving today." I say. "Yeah I'm gonna miss her. I mean she is gonna come and visit us now and then." She says. "Yeah so that's good."  I say
(Virgo POV)
"You know Aries is leaving today. You should tell her how you feel. Maybe it will make her stay." I say to Leo. "Isn't she still dating Capricorn?" He asks. "No. They broke up like a week ago. And of course you know Capricorn lives with his dad." I say and type on my computer. "Maybe I'll tell her I don't know. I gotta get to class now so I'll cya." Leo says. "Cya." I say.
(Leo POV)
"Hey I heard you were leaving today." I say to Aries. "Yeah. But I'll come back and visit you guys." She says and looks down. "Yeah that's good. You know we all are gonna miss you. Including me." I say. She smiles. God why did she have to be so perfect? And why did I have to be such an idiot for saying what I said last month. We've grown apart so much it's like I don't even know her. Should I tell her now? Or should I wait? I don't know because I'm an idiot!! "Hey buddy you ok? You look like you're in some deep thoughts." Aries says. I laugh. I forgot she can tell when I'm thinking hard. "Well yeah I am in some deep thoughts." I say and look down. "May I know what they are?" She asks and puts her hand on top of mine. "You. Because all I ever think about is you. I like you. As you know but I really like you. Maybe even love you." I say and pause. I could see her blushing a little bit. "I know you're leaving today and this is probably the worst time to tell you this but please don't leave. Because I'll miss you and you know damn well Scorpio is gonna miss you and need you since she's pregnant." I say. Aries laughs. "You're the only one who keeps her sane." I say and laugh. "I know. But I just gotta do this for me. Like a mental health day. Or you know since I'm leaving maybe that can just be for a little while." Aries says. "Just think about it. You and Capricorn broke up. Me and Pisces broke up and we can finally be together. There will be no drama." "Leo,there is always gonna be drama. It's high school." She says and chuckles. "I know. Look just think about it." I say and get up. She nods. I smile and walk away. As I walked down the hallway to my next class I saw Virgo. "So did you do it?" He asks. "Yeah I did. I tried to convince her to stay. I hope it works." I say. "Me too. This school wouldn't be the same without Aries." Virgo says
(Scorpio POV)
"I'm glad she's leaving!!!" Pisces says. "Pisces you know damn well you are gonna miss her. Even if she does end up dating Leo you are still gonna wanna he her friend." I say. "I don't know about that one." She says and braids her hair. I sigh. "Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I ask her and put a chip in my mouth. "Yes but I'm skipping it. It's music class!!" She says. I laugh. Aries and Pisces may not be friends but I will always be both of their friends.
(Cancer POV)
"Hey Pisces are you coming to Algebra or not?" I say as I walk into Scorpio's room. "I'll meet you there. Save me a seat k?" Pisces says. "Alright." I say. "Hey Cancer." Scorpio says. "Hey." I say and walk off. Me and Scorpio have never been the best of friends but we say hi now and then. I saw Virgo and Leo in the hallway and decided to say hi. "So did this one finally tell Aries how he feels?" I say to Virgo. Leo laughs. "Yeah I did. I also tried to convince her to stay." Leo says. "Good." I say and hold Virgo's hand. We walked to Algebra class. I remember Pisces told me to save her a seat next to me. It's gonna be kinda awkward because Leo and Virgo were sitting with us.
(Pisces POV)
As I walked into the classroom I saw Cancer. Sitting with Virgo and Leo. Ugh. Guess I had to sit with them. I mean I can ignore Leo a whole class bell right? RIGHT!?!? "Hey Cancer why did you invite these peeps to sit with us?" I ask. Leo rolls his eyes. "Virgo is my boyfriend. Now don't ask me why Leo is here." Cancer says. "I'm here cuz Virgo is my friend is that a problem Pisces?" Leo says. "Nope not at all." I say. Not in the way you think anyways.
(At the end of the day) (Aries POV)
I thought about what Leo said all day. I was thinking of staying but I know if I do I'll regret it. I'll just go and come and visit them like I said I would. They texted me and said they were all waiting in the lobby of the school. I sigh and grab my suitcase and walked out of my room. Even Pisces was there. "Alright guys my mom should be here in five minutes. *BEEP BEEP* I hear a horn from outside. "Or now." I say and laugh. They laugh. "Group hug!!!!" Cancer says. Everyone gathers around and hugs. Of course Leo was on one side of me and Scorpio was on the other side. Tears starting coming in my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you guys. The overlapping of goodbyes starting happening. I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave. I left my suitcase by them and walked outside. "Aries where is your suitcase?" My mom asks. "I can't do it. I can't leave. I'm gonna stay." I say. "Alright sweetie. Give me a call if you change your mind." "I won't. Bye love you mom." I say. "Bye." She says and drives off. Everyone rushes to me. "Your staying??" Leo says. I nod. We all did a group hug together again. "Thank god I don't know what I would do without you." Scorpio says. "Hey you have me!" Gemini says. We all laugh. "We would have missed you so much." Taurus says. "Yeah." Libra says. This just shows how much my friends love me. Even Pisces was in the group hug. And Sagittarius. The only person who wasn't here was Capricorn. He was with his dad so I didn't expect him to come say goodbye. "Well it's getting late guys we should head back to our dorms." Sagittarius says. "Yeah." Aquarius says. Everyone starts walking away. "You coming Pisces?" Cancer says. "I'll catch up." Pisces says. I walk over to Pisces. "Hey." I say. "Hey. Look you can date Leo I don't care. I also wanted to say I'm so glad you decided to stay. I would have missed you." She says. I smile and hug her. She hugs me back. "So are we friends?" I ask. "Friends." She says and shakes my hand. We walk back to my dorm. Pisces helped me put away my stuff. "Well I'll cya tomorrow." She says and walks out. I smile. I'm glad me and her are cool again. I shut my door and put on my pjs. A few moments later there was a knock on my door. I hope it wasn't Leo because I was tired and didn't feel like fooling around. I opened it and saw Capricorn. "Hey." He says. "Um hi." "I thought you were leaving." He says. "Uh Yeah I was But I changed my mind. Is that why you're here?" I ask. "Yeah I thought you left but you didn't! So I'm gonna go now." He says and walks off. As I was about to shut the door he came back. "Also I'm coming back you know to go to school here again." Capricorn says. "Alright that's great! I'll tell everyone." I say. "Don't bother I want it to be a surprise." He says and walks off. I shut the door and go to bed. Great. Capricorn is back.