twenty four

(Sagittarius POV)
"I can't believe she really went to Leo." Capricorn says. "Right. Watch him just hurt her." I say. "Probably. I'm just waiting for her to come so I can get her alone." He says look at the front door. We were currently at the foreign exchange student's party. It was packed.
(Gemini POV)
"Are you sure you don't want me to stay here with you?" I ask Scorpio. "I'm fine. Go have fun for me!" She says. "You sound like my dad." I say. She laughs. I smile. I kiss her and then leave. I didn't know who I was gonna hang out with. I could hang out with Leo and Aries. But I don't wanna be a third wheel. Maybe Libra.
(Aries POV)
"Are you ready yet????" Leo asks. "Almost." I say. He lets out a long groan. I laugh. "I'm just kidding. I'm done." I say and walk out the bathroom. He looks at me. "Damn." He says. I wore this⤵️

 I wore this⤵️

"I know. Now come on let's go!" I say and walk out of my dorm. He follows behind me. He drove us to the party. On the way to the party I just couldn't stop thinking about how everyone was gonna ask me about yesterday. I hope they didn't. If they did of course I would just lie. We got out the car and walked into the party. "Hey Aries. How are you?" Pisces asks. "I'm good. Why do you ask?" I say. "Because you know yesterday." She says. "Yeah you crying in class." Aquarius says. "I wasn't crying but okay." I say and laugh. I then walk to the kitchen and get a drink.
(Libra POV)
"You should make a move on Gemini! Scorpio isn't here!" Cancer says. "Cancer! Are you crazy I can't do that." I say. "Why not?" I look at her like she's crazy. "Since when are you bold?" Taurus asks her. "Since now! I need a drink!" She says and walks off. Me and Taurus laugh. "Oh here comes your man candy." Taurus says and walks off. I look up and see Gemini walking over to me. "Hey." He says. "Hey. No Scorpio tonight?" "Nah." Gemini says. "She could have came and had a couple of drinks." I say. "Hahahha very funny." He says and laughs. I laugh. "Let's go get some drinks!" I say and walk to the kitchen. He follow me. "I'm trying not to get drunk tonight." "I don't wanna get drunk either. Don't worry." I say and grab a beer. He grabs one too. "Wanna dance?" He asks. "Sure." I say. We went and danced with everyone else. I say Aries. I'm glad to see she's feeling better.
(2 hours later)
I wasn't drunk. But Gemini was. "Libra you look pretty tonight." Gemini says. "Gemini you're drunk." I say. "No I'm not!" He says. I roll my eyes. "Come on give me your keys." I say. "No!" "I'm gonna drive you home!" "I can drive." Gemini says and walks toward the door. I snatch the keys out of his hand and walk to his car. He was stumbling behind me. I opened the door and he got in. On the way back to school he was pretty quiet but when we got back to school he was saying random stuff. "You know Libra you have always been the prettiest girl I've ever met." He says. "Yes I know." I say as if I a believe it. I got him out of the car and put his arm on my shoulder. As we were about to enter the school he kissed me. "Gemini you have a girlfriend." I say firmly. "No I don't." He says and laughs. I sigh and walk him threw the school to Scorpio's dorm. I told her that he was drunk and stuff. Then I was off back to my dorm. I can't believe he kissed me though. But it didn't matter because he wasn't in his right mind. He was drunk.
(The next day) (Sunday)
I got up trying not to remember what happened last night but it just kept repeating in my head. You have always been the most prettiest girl I've ever met. I sigh. I ate breakfast and then went back and laid in my bed. I was gonna fall asleep but then I got a knock on my door. It wasn't Cancer because she was with Virgo. They went to see a movie today. I open it and see Gemini. "Hi." I say. "Hey uhm about last night." He says and scratches the back of his neck. "It's fine you were drunk! I know you didn't mean any of it." I say. "Oh uh yeah. Of course. Thanks for being so understanding." Gemini says. "No problem." I say. He nods and then walks off. I shut the door and go back to lay down. This isn't right to like Gemini. He's gonna be a father soon! I can't break up him and Scorpio's relationship. I would be seen like the old Libra. Then people would say I never changed which I did change and I don't want that. Because I did change.
(Pisces POV)
"You wanna sleepover?" Aries asks. "Sure." I say. "Alright." "I'll go pack my stuff." She nods. I walk out of her dorm and walk back to mine. I packed my clothes,toothbrush and some snacks. Then I went back to her dorm. "You haven't slept over in a while." Aries says. "I know. With all the drama." I say and look down. "Yeah..." She says. We talked for a little bit longer. Then she turned on a movie. We watched it. I looked over at Aries and saw this big bruise on her cheek. "Hey what happened to your face?" I ask. "Rude. Sorry I'm not as pretty as you." She says and laughs. "No you have a big bruise on your face." I say. She hops up and looks in the mirror. "Shit." Aries says. "What happened?" I ask. "Nothing." "Something obviously did happen. What is it?" "Don't tell ANYONE." She says. "I won't." "Capricorn slapped me the other day." She says and looks down. "why?" "Because he found out I was dating Leo." Aries says. "You're dating Leo?" I ask. I mean it's not like I cared but then at the same time I did. "Yes." She says and sighs. She walks over to her bed and lays down. "Just don't tell anyone. Especially Leo." "I won't tell anyone." I say.