thirty one

ARIES POV

I don't care. Thats what i kept telling myself. So i could get over it. I don't care. Why should i care? I mean i went behind Pisces back and i kissed her boyfriend. Wait let me rephrase that, HE kissed ME. It was still bad because i didn't tell Pisces when it happened. I mean me and Capricorn aren't even together so i really shouldn't care. But i do. I guess i thought he would be stuck on me forever. Selfish ole Aries. Yeah yeah i know. That's just how i am some times. But I'm not as bad as Leo.

AQUARIUS POV

Don't you love it when you get yelled at by your mom or dad? I sue do! Thats what just happened to me. My mom says i've been slacking off in school. Because I've been missing classes. I have just been tired lately. I don't know why. She says i shouldn't be tired because I'm young but what does that have to do with anything? Age doesn't matter. You can be tired at any age. Tired of school,tired of work,tired of life. Oh wait did i say that? I swear I'm not tired of life. I'm just TIRED. I walked into my dorm and saw Taurus was eating. "Why can't you eat in your dorm?" I ask and laugh. "I ran out of food. You know i haven't been in my dorm in weeks." She says. I laugh. "So what was the talk with your mom about?" Taurus asks. Damn. I was really trying to avoid this conversation. "Nothing important." I say and sigh. I take off my jacket. "What are you doing? We got class in a few minutes!" She says. I yawn. "I'm not going. I'm tired." I say and walk to my room. "I'll bring back your homework!!" She yells. "Fun." I say in a sarcastic tone. She laughs.

LIBRA POV

"Hey." I say. "Hmm whats up?" He says. It was Gemini. "No hey?" I ask and sit down next to him. We were in the library. It was early so not to many people were here."I don't think it's a good idea that we're talking." He says. "Oh." I say. Of course. He just made up with Scorpio. I didn't wanna mess things up for them. "Cya later then." I say and get up. I sighed and walked away. I decided to just go look at some books.

CAPRICORN POV

"Do you think I should talk to her?" Pisces asks. "No. I have to do this. You go to class." I say. "Alrighty I'll cya later." She says and walks out of my dorm. I sigh. I don't even think Aries would want to talk to Pisces or Me. Or anyone. I walk out of my dorm and go to Aries dorm. I knocked a few times. I thought she wouldn't answer bye eventually she did.

ARIES POV

"I knew it was you. You never stop knocking until I answer the door." I say. He laughs. I roll my eyes. "Can I come in?" Capricorn asks. I sigh and nod. I shut the door behind him and sit next to him on the couch. "Look about last night-" he starts. "It's okay. You can date her I don't care." I say and stand up. "Aries I know it's not okay. Sit down." He says. I roll my eyes. "I know you are feeling the same way I felt when I found out you and also were dating. It's not a good feeling is it?" "No." I say and put my face in my hands. "I'm sorry I should have told you that i kissed Pisces the first time." Capricorn says and sighs. "It's fine really. You can date her!!!" I say firmly. He laughs. "Alright. Whatever you say." He says and stands up. I roll my eyes and laugh. He then walks out. Half of me didn't want him to date her but the other half wanted him too. I don't know. This feeling is weird.