seven

SCORPIO POV
"Gemini wake up!!" I say in his ear. "I'm tired." He says and puts the covers over his head. "Come on we haven't been to class in 3 days!!" I say. "I don't care. You go need to go to class Scorpio. Or else you will get in trouble." Gemini says. "But I don't want to." "But you NEED to. I don't want them to kick you out of school." He says. "Fine. I'll go." I say and grab my backpack. "Bye." He says. I sigh. "Bye." I walked out of the dorm and headed to my first class. Ugh Social Studies. I walked in and sat next to Aries. "Hey Scorpio longtime no see." Aries says. "I know. Me and Gemini haven't came to class in a while." I say. "And why is that....?" She says and looks at me. "Oh shut up Aries nothing happened between me and him." "Not yet." She says and coughs. "Ugh here comes Libra." I whisper to Aries. "Hi Scorpio. I see you've ditched class these past days." "And? Why do you care?" I say rudely. "Oh no reason. I just came by to let you know that Gemini is mine so you should like back off." Libra says and twirls her hair. I laugh. "I don't see your name on him. And I would know that because, if you didn't know already I share a dorm with him" "my name isn't on him yet. But I just don't understand why he would like someone like you. You're dumb,not pretty and you're basically like a criminal because you're so bad. If you left today Gemini probably wouldn't even care." "SHUT UP LIBRA AND GET AWAY FROM US!" Aries says loud so the teacher can hear her. "What's going on back here??" The teacher asks. "Libra is being mean to Scorpio and is saying very rude things. So can you please move Libra away from us." Aries says. "Zodiac course. Libra you get to sit in the very front of the class so this time you won't be able to talk to them." The teacher says and walks off. Libra follows her. I got up from my seat and asked the teacher if I could use the bathroom. As she was about to give me my hallway pass, I heard Libra say something. I turn around and look her dead in the eyes. "Oh and just to let you know Scorpio, Gemini will never love you. I mean no one loves you." Libra says. I stood there for a moment and then punched her right in the face. He nose was bleeding badly. "SCORPIO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???" My teacher said and took me out the classroom. She sent Libra to the nurse. But I wish she wouldn't have. Libra was a total bitch. "Scorpio I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to call the principal and he's gonna have to kick you out of this school." "How do you know that?" I say and look down. "Because you're behavior this year was unacceptable!! So go to you're dorm and pack your stuff." My teacher said. I walked back to my dorm and opened the door quietly so Gemini wouldn't hear. But he was awake. I walked over to my closet and brought out clothes and started packing. "Scorpio What are you doing?" Gemini asks. I didn't reply I just kept packing. I knew if I told him he would be heartbroken but I had to tell him. "Scorpio!!!" "I punched Libra in the face." I say. He stayed quiet. "Why?" "Because She was saying things like oh "you're stupid,ugly and that's why no one loves you. That's why Gemini doesn't love you. I turned around and looked at him. I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't even remember the last time I cried. Because I was used to people hurting my feelings. But this, this was it. "I'm going down to the principals office right now!!!" Gemini says and puts on his shoes and jacket. "What are you gonna say!?!? He's gonna kick me out of this school. There's nothing you can do." I say. "Well I'm gonna try." He says and walks out. I sighed and kept packing my stuff.

zodiac gc (Libra is not in this)
Aries♈️:Scorpio punched Libra in the face.
Leo♌️:why?? What happened?
Aries♈️:Libra was being a bitch and saying some fucked up shit
Gemini♊️ : I know. The principal is gonna kick her out of school. I'm going down to the office right now to try to talk to him
Aquarius♒️ :Libra was always a bitch.
Pisces♓️:try your best Gemini!! I really hope the principal doesn't kick her out.
Cancer♋️ :^ Same
Virgo♍️ :if anybody is getting kicked out it should be Libra. For bullying.
Taurus♉️ : facts Virgo facts.
Sagittarius♐️ :lets just hope she doesn't get kicked out.
Capricorn♑️ :^ Yes.
Out of groupchat⤵️
Gemini POV
"Mr.Gen Libra was the one who was bullying Scorpio. She just defended herself" I say. "Violence isn't the answer though Gemini. And yes I know Libra was bullying her so Libra is getting expelled too. I just can't have violence in my school nor bullying. Tell Scorpio I will be at her dorm at 7:00pm." Mr Gen says. "Yes sir." I say and sigh. I couldn't believe it. Scorpio was actually leaving. For good. Never coming back. It hurt that the person who I loved the most had to leave because she defended herself. Bullshit. I smell bullshit. But then I thought wait a minute why would he expel his favorite student. Libra. I walked back to his office and heard him talking with Libra. "So you aren't expelling me right??" Libra says. "Of course not. I just had to say that so it would seem fair. So I need you to go away for a month and then come back." Mr Gen says. "Ok" I opened the door. "You aren't really expelling her!!! Wow." I walked back out the room and went to the front desk. Libra and Mr Gen came behind me. "Yeah can I get the HQs to come down here because Mr.Gen here is expelling Scorpio for defending herself but not Libra for bullying. "Sorry Mr.Gen according to rule number 12 for being a principal is making the discipline fair." The lady says and picks up the phone and calls he HQs. The HQs are basically the people who own the school. They took him away and expelled Libra. So now the Vice Principal took over. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Also Scorpio will not be expelled but she will have a week of detention starting next Monday." The Hq says and walks off. I ran back to my dorm so I could tell Scorpio that she wouldn't have to leave.  "Hey you don't have to go!! But you do have a week of detention." I say. She laughs. "As long as I don't have to leave." She says and hugs me. "Thank you Gemini." Scorpio says. "No problem. I just love you to much for you to leave."  I say and kiss her. "I love you too." She says.