Eight

Virgo POV
Me and Cancer we're currently at the library studying for our science test tomorrow. It was Sunday so it was like the perfect day to study. "You know I have an idea." Cancer says. "What?" I ask. "I think we should get the whole gang together and work out the problems. So we can all be friends!!!" She says. In my head I was thinking: "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" But instead I said this. "Cancer that's a good ideas but you know not everyone gets along." I say. "That's exactly why i think we should all get together and work the problems out. I'm not saying everyone has to best friends but at least say hi to each other when they see on another in the hallways!!" Cancer says. "Alright I guess we can give it a try. I'll talk to the other earth signs and you talk to the water signs." I say and shut the library book. "Alright." Cancer says. We both got up and left and headed for the dorms.

Cancer POV
"Ok so guys I was thinking we should get everyone together and try to work out our problems." I say to Pisces and Scorpio. "I think that's a terrible idea." Scorpio says. "I mean come on we all know there is gonna be a fight. I mean I don't really dislike anyone but for other people I think it's gonna be a mess." She says. "She's right. But I think we should still do it." Pisces says. "Yeah I guess I'm down." Scorpio says. "Alright then!!!" I say.

Virgo POV
"Guys me and Cancer came up with a really good idea." I say. "What is it?" Taurus asks. "I think we should get everyone together and work out our problems." "That's an amazing idea!!!!!" Taurus says. "I don't know. I already know one person that I'm never gonna be able to get along with." Capricorn says. "Sagittarius." Me and Taurus say. "Yes. He's just a complete ass. Especially after what he did to Aries." He says. "Alright but guess what Capricorn we're doing this. So here's what you're gonna need to do." Taurus says. "What?" He asks. "Forgive but never forget. You can forgive him but that doesn't mean become his best friend!!! Just act like you forgive him." She says. "That's actually a great idea Taurus!!" I say. "Alright I'm down." Capricorn says. I left the Taurus's dorm and me and Cancer went to go tell the Air and Fire signs. They were down too. Everyone met at in the auditorium. That's where we decided to do it.
(At the Auditorium)
Still Virgo's POV
"Ok everyone let's get started!!" Cancer says. "Wait can I just ask. Why are we doing this again?" Aries asks. "We are doing this to get rid of any hatred you have for anyone." Cancer says. "But we aren't expecting you to be best friends with the person after this." I say. "Oh ok. Good" Aries says and looks down. "So who wants to go first?" Cancer asks. "I'll go." Pisces says. "Alright Pisces who do you want to talk about?" I ask. "Aquarius." "Go ahead." Cancer says. "Aquarius,I just don't understand why you cheated on me with Taurus." Pisces says. "Cuz he doesn't know how to keep a girlfriend." Leo says and then coughs. Pisces laughs. "Leo wait it will be your turn soon." I say. He puts his hands up. "Alright." He says. "I didn't mean to cheat on you. I just always have liked Taurus but I only realized it when we were together. I'm sorry." Says Aquarius. "I understand." Pisces says. "Who's next??" I ask. "Me." Sagittarius says. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry Aries that I cheated on you. I thought I was ready for a relationship but apparently not." Says Sagittarius. "Bullshit. Actually you know what it's not bullshit because I forgot you were a player." Aries says. Leo and Capricorn laugh. "Ok I deserve that but to be honest Aries you weren't even really that special to me. I just thought you were gonna be a one night stand." Sagittarius says. "See I told you he was an asshole!!!" Capricorn says to me and Cancer. "See you are a really shitty person Sagittarius. I can't believe I ever dated you." Aries says and looks away from him. "I'll go next" Leo says. "I just really don't understand why you cheated on Pisces,Aquarius. She's a really good girl." Leo says. "Like I said last time I realized I was in love with Taurus." Aquarius says. "But you didn't have to cheat." Leo says. "I know. But I did so let it be." Leo scoffs. "Hey you kids need to get to your dorms it's late!!" The security guy says. We all got up from our table and parted ways to go to our dorms.

Aries POV
"Sagittarius was being such an asshole." Capricorn says. "I know right. I can't believe I ever liked such a dick!" I say and lay down on my bed. "I know but know you aren't with that asshole. You're with me." Capricorn says and kisses me. "I know. And I'm glad." I say and kiss him back. We then feel asleep.

Leo POV
"I just wanted to say I'm so sorry that Aquarius did that to you. Even tho it was a while ago I know talking about it can hurt." I say. "I know but now it's over and done. I don't have to worry about it." Pisces says. "Yeah. I also wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Of course Leo." She says and kisses me on the cheek. "Alright bye Pisces." "Bye Leo." She says and walks off. I was happy. I finally got the girl I wanted. I walked in my dorm and went to sleep.