twenty five

(Libra POV)
Monday morning. The thing everyone hated. I hated Monday's because I had a class with Sagittarius. Me and him used to sorta have a fling but then he decided to go off and hook up with some girl. He hasn't talked to me since then. So I bet he won't talk to me today.
(Aquarius POV)
"I told you it's your job to clean the room on Friday's,Monday's and Wednesday's!!!" Taurus tells me. We were currently arguing about who's cleaning the room. It's the stupid things me and Taurus argue about. I love her but sometimes she can be a little too much. I look at her. "Fine." I say. "Wow that's the first you have agreed with me." She says. "Mhmm." I say and grab my jacket. "Where are you going? You don't have class till 12." She says. "I'm going for a walk." I say and walk out. The reason why I needed to go on a walk is because I needed to free my mind. Think about nothing. Be around no one. I was about to think about something else but I got out of my thoughts because someone texted me.
Taurus♉️;you okay?
Aquarius♒️:Yeah I'm fine
Taurus♉️ :ok.
I was gonna say something else but then I bumped into someone. "Hey watch where you're going." Leo says. "I'm sorry man." I say. "Are you ok? You look kinda out of it." He says. "I-I'm fine." I say and walk off. Apparently I was gonna have to say I'm fine all day long. Taurus always says my head is in the clouds. Which it is. It's in the clouds right now. Hopefully I can get it out before class.
(Pisces POV)
I said goodbye to Aries because I had to get to Math class. On the way there I bumped into Capricorn. "Oh I'm sorry." I say. "It's fine." He says. "You ok?" I ask. He had bags under his eyes. He looked so tired. So drained. Probably because of Aries. "I guess I'm fine." He says and shrugs. "You're not fine." I say and cross my arms. He laughs. "Yeah I'm not fine." Capricorn says and walks over to a bench. I go and sit next to him. "I mean I know this is a stupid question but what's wrong." I ask. "I just thought me and Aries would get back together. And now she's dating Leo. It hurts." Capricorn says. "I understand. But you have to let her go. Shes gonna date Leo. You're just gonna have to be okay with that." I say. "How do I do that? How do I let go of my best friend? My girlfriend that made me so happy. Tell me how do I do that?" He asks and looks at me. "You have to try to move on. She also told me what you did." I say. "What? That I slapped her?" He says. "Yes. You shouldn't have let your anger get the best of you." "I know. I really didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry. Can you tell her that?" "I think you should do it." I say. He looks down. "I don't think that's a good idea." He says. I sigh. "Alright well I'll tell her." I say. "Thank you Pisces." Capricorn says. "No problem." "I think I just really needed someone to talk to. I kinda feel better." He says. "That's good. I would stay around and talk but I gotta get to math class." I say. "Alright but wait.." He says and pulls me back down to the bench. He kisses me on the lips. Then we both pulled away. "Now you can go." He says and smiles. I could feel myself blushing. I just got up and walked to math class with that stupid smile on my face. I mean will Aries be mad if I tell her? Will Aries be mad if me and him end up dating? I sound stupid. Me and him just kissed. That doesn't mean we are gonna end up dating. Does it?
(Cancer POV)
"I don't know. He was acting strange." Taurus says. "Maybe something's going on. You should ask him." I say. "I texted him early and asked him. He said he's fine." She says. "You know he's lying. You always have to ask in person. Do you know if he's coming back here?" I ask. "I don't know. If he doesn't I'll just ask him in class." She says. I nod. "Well I have to go and wake up Virgo because I'm pretty sure he's still sleep." I say and stand up. Taurus laughs. "And don't stress over the situation. He's gonna have to tell you sooner or later." I say. "You're right." She says. "Of course I am." I say and walk out. I hear her laugh. I smile. I walked to Virgo's dorm and knocked on the door. Of course no one answered. I got the key from my pocket and opened the door. Leo wasn't here. I shut the door and walked over to Virgo. "Wake up!" I say. He groans. "I'm tired." He says and flips over in his bed. "Come on we are gonna be late for class." I say and take the covers off him. He put them back on him. "I'm just gonna skip first period." Virgo says. "Alright." I say.
(Libra POV)
I was currently in English class. The class I had Sagittarius in. He kept looking at me from time to time but I just ignored him. He then raised his hand. "Mrs.Piles may I move seats?" He asks. The teacher nods. My heart starting beating as he started walking towards me. Of course he sat next to me. "Hey longtime no talk." He says. "We would have talked if you didn't run off with that girl." I say and continue writing. "I thought you didn't like me like that so that's why I went with her." Sagittarius says. "You could have asked me." I say. "Well do you like me?" He asks. "I don't really know anymore." I say and look at him. "Well why don't I take you out on a date then." He says. "Alright." I say. He smiles at me. I roll my eyes and smile.
(Aquarius POV)
I walked back into my dorm and say Taurus laying on the couch watching tv. She turned off the tv and looked at me. "What?" I say. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing." I say and take off my jacket. She walks over to me and hugs me. "I know there is something wrong. Just tell me." Taurus says. "Fine." I say and sit down on the couch. "The school says I'm failing and that I might have to repeat junior year. My mom found out and yelled at me. She said if I don't pass this year she's gonna take me out of this school. I've just been really stressing about it." I say and look down. "Hey. You're gonna pass! I'm not gonna let you fail." Taurus says. I loved her positivity. "I hope not." I say. "I will help you pass. And a matter of fact it's time to go to class now so let's go Mr!" She says. I laugh and follow out with her.

(Wow I really made a chapter that wasn't mainly focused on Aries. Aries wasn't even in this chapter lol. But don't worry she will be in the next one! I just wanted to focus on some other signs.)