ten

*this chapter will include the Zodiac Signs Parents*
These are their names⤵️ *btw Libra is making a comeback!!*
Zodiac Parents Names
Leo's dad=Leonardo
Pisces' Mom= Piscean (pis see ana)
Aries' Mom=Arieis (arie es)
Scorpio's Dad=Scorpion
Taurus's Dad= Tarusean (taurus sean)
Virgo's Mom=Virgen
Cancer's Mom=Cansen
Aquarius' Mom=Aqua
Gemini's Dad=Gemie
Capricorn's Dad= Caprick
Sagittarius' Mom=Sagen
Libra's Dad= Libren

(At zodiac headquarters) (in a meeting) (Arieis POV)
"I have called this meeting together to talk about our sons and daughters." I say. "Is anything bad going on?" Piscean asks. "Of course not. Well beside Libra." I say. "Yeah i know she got expelled for bullying. That isn't far so I've talking to the school and they are bringing her back." Libren says. "That is a terrible idea." Scorpion says. "Actually it really isn't. I've talked to Libra and she says she apologizes for her actions and she will apologize to Scorpio." "Well i appreciate her apology but Scorpio doesn't forgive that easily so I don't know how she's gonna take it." Scorpion says. "I know." Says Libren. "Well now that that's off the table I want us to talk about what we really came here for." I say. "What?" Aqua says. "I am throwing a dinner party and all of you and your kids are invited!!" I say. "This is amazing!!" Piscean says. "This is going to be interesting" Cansen says. "For sure." Leonardo says.
(5pm) (At dinner) (Aries POV)
"You think Sagittarius is going to be here." Capricorn says. "Most definitely. But if he even says anything I am beating his ass." I say. Capricorn laughs. "I love you." He says and kisses me. "Love you too." I say. "Now that everyone is here besides Sagittarius because he will be late let's get this dinner started!!" My mom says. Everybody started eating. A few moments later Sagittarius came in. "Sagittarius!" Sagen says. Then hugs him. "Hey mom." He says and then sits next to her. He looks at me from across the table I just roll my eyes at him and started talking to Pisces. "Your mom looks beautiful tonight. As usual." I say. "Thank you. Same for your mom." Pisces says. "Thanks." "Sagittarius I thought you would be sitting next to Aries since you two are dating." Sagen says. "Oh no we aren't dating anymore. I'm dating Capricorn." I say. "Period Pooh." Scorpio says. I laugh. Her dad Scorpion looks at her. "What?" Scorpio says to him. "Why didn't you tell me this?" Sagen asks Sagittarius. "Yeah why didn't you tell her?" I say. "Because I was gonna ask you out again." He says. "That's a whole lie but okay." I say. "I didn't even know you and Sagittarius even dated!!" My mom Arieis says. "Yeah I know because I didn't tell you." I say. "Why?" "I don't know. But it doesn't matter because I'm dating Capricorn now." I say. "I knew you two would end up together." Caprick says. "Me too." Scorpion says. I smile. Sagen was about to say something but then Libra walked in. "Libra!!" Libren says and hugs her. "Hi everyone." She says and walks over to Scorpio.
(Libra POV)
I walked over to Scorpio. "You don't have to accept my apology but I am sorry for saying those mean things to you." I say. "I some what accept your apology." Scorpio says. I nod. "And Gemini I'm sorry that I tried to ruin your guys' relationship. You guys are a good couple." "Thank you." Gemini says. I walked away from them and sat next to Cancer and Taurus. Everyone clapped.
(Aries POV)
"I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." I say to Pisces. Capricorn and Leo we're across the room talking. As I was walking someone grabbed my hand. I turn around. "Don't touch me." I say to Sagittarius. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry." He says. "Yeah right." I say. "I truly am. I just hate seeing you with Capricorn." "And I hated seeing you suck that girl's face off that night." I say and snatch my hand from him. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Knowing he would probably be there waiting for me.
(Sagittarius POV)
I truly was sorry for breaking Aries heart. I just want her to forgive. I just don't know what to do anymore. I wanna end this. "What's wrong Sagittarius?" Aquarius asks me. "Aries. She doesn't forgive me. I just don't know what to do!" I say. "Move on." He says. "That's easy for you to say." I say and stand up on the balcony. "Bro what are you doing?!!!?!?" Aquarius says. "I'm gonna jump." I say and jump. He grabs my hand. "Sagittarius! YOU NEED TO STOP." He says. "No. There's no point in life if she doesn't love me." I say. Capricorn walks over. "Sagittarius!! What the hell are you doing!!!" He says. "Ending this." I say. Just then Aries comes out of the bathroom. "What the fuck is going on!?" She says and looks at me. "Sagittarius get your ass up here now!!!" Aries says. I didn't move. She came over there and pulled me up. "What the hell are you doing." She says and slaps me. "Leaving." I say. "That's why there is a door." "Leaving the world. Not here. There isn't a point of living if you don't love me." I say. "That isn't a reason to kill yourself." Aries says. "Can you guys leave for a moment." She says to Capricorn and  Aquarius.
(ARIES POV)
I could see Capricorn was pissed. I knew what Sagittarius was doing. Trying to make me feel guilty. But I don't feel guilty. I'm worried about him. Capricorn and Aquarius walked off. "What is wrong with you?" I say and look him dead in the eye. "I don't even know. Ever since we broke up I haven't been the same." He says. "Breakups change you." I say. "Not like this. I'm sorry Aries. I'm truly sorry." He says and falls to his knees. I've never seen Sagittarius like this. Im scared. He's usually the type of person to keep all his emotions inside. Never let them out. "I accept your apology. Now get up." I say. He gets up and hugs me. I hug him back. "I think I should head back home." Sagittarius says. "Alright. Text me when you get home." I say. He nods.
(CAPRICORN POV)
Sagittarius walked passed me and said bye to people and left. Just then Aries walked back in. "Hey." She says. "Mhmm." I say and look away from her. "What?" "You know what he's doing right?" I ask. "Yes. Trying to make feel guilty. But I'm not." She says. "Then why did you help him!!!" I yell. Everyone was looking at us now. "I know you aren't mad at me for helping him." She says. "Yes I am. I MEAN AFTER ALL THE PAIN HE PUT YOU THREW! PUT US THREW!" "I KNOW. I STILL DISLIKE HIM FOR THAT BUT IM NOT GONNA LET HIM KILL HIMSELF. OR PUT HIMSELF THREW PAIN!!!" I yell.  "You make me sick." I say and walk off. "REALLY YOUR JUST GONNA WALK OFF???" She says. "Yes." I say and leave.
(Aries POV)
I can't believe what just happened. Is he really pissed over that? I'm gonna be sick. Not throw up. But mentally. I fell down to my knees. "CAPRICK GO AFTER YOUR DAMN SON!" My mom Arieis says. "I am." Caprick says and walks out. She runs over to me. "Baby are you ok?" She asks and picks me up. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were just trying to help a friend out. And if his bitch ass doesn't like that then fuck him." Pisces says. Everyone looks at Pisces like she's crazy. "Damn Pisces you haven't cussed in a long minute." Scorpio says. "Well when someone makes on of my best friend's cry then yeah. Especially Aries. I mean she never cries." Pisces says and hugs me. I hug her back. "Everyone the dinner is over. Everyone is dismissed." Arieis says. "B-" Taurus says. "NOW." Arieis says. Everyone walks out. "Stay away with me tonight." My mom says. "I will. I'm to weak to even move." I say. She picks me up. I soon fall asleep.