twenty one

(Aries POV)
"Shit I'm late!" I say and hop out of bed. I did my hair and got dressed. I had to be quick because I can't be late again or else I'll get detention. That is something I don't want. I rushed to classroom but as soon as I stepped in front of the door my teacher shut it. "Come on don't do this Mr.B!" I say. He shakes his head at me. Leo comes behind me and the teacher opens the door. "Sorry Mr.B I made her late." He says. "Oh well then come on in! I'll let you off the hook this time Aries." My teacher says from behind me. I roll my eyes. "No thank you for that save back there?" Leo says. "Nope." I say and sit down next to Taurus. "Hey girl how are you?" She asks. "I'm alright."  I say. Mr.B started teaching I barely paid attention. The class went by fast and then I went to my dorm to eat lunch.
(At Aries Dorm)
I ate some food and was about to go to class but then Taurus came to my dorm. I opened the door and there she was. "Hey Taurus what's up?" I say. "I hate to be the one to bring you bad news but Leo and Capricorn just got in a fight." She says and takes a bite of her sandwich. "What happened!?!" "I don't know Leo said something to Capricorn and then they started fighting." Taurus says and walks away. I sigh.
(Capricorn POV)
"What happened between you and Leo?" Aries asks as I walk into her dorm. "I don't really wanna talk about it." I say. "Just tell me!!!" I say. "He was saying that I didn't deserve you and that you were way out of my lead." I say and sigh. "Don't listen to Leo. You know he's an asshole." She says and kisses my cheek. "Yeah you're right." I say. We watched movies for a bit and then I left.
(Leo POV)
"Why did you get in a fight with Capricorn?" Pisces asks me. "No reason." I say. "Come on something happened what is it?" She asks. "It was nothing!!" I say getting annoyed. "Is this about Aries?" "No why would this be about Aries?" I say. I could hear my heartbeat. "Because that's what it was about last time." Pisces says and gets up. "Well this isn't about Aries!!! God why do you always think everything is about her?" I yell. "BECAUSE THATS WHAT CAPRICORN TOLD ME!!" I froze. Big mouth Capricorn had to say something. "He was saying how you said that he didn't deserve Aries. Why do you even care?" Pisces says. "I don't." I mumble. "Yes you do." She says and walks out. Did my relationship with Pisces fall off again?