thirteen

(Virgo POV) (12pm)
Leo was still sleep so I was gonna go see Cancer but then he woke up. "Hey Leo you good? It's 12pm." I say. "No I'm not good. I kissed Aries last night." He says. I gasp. "You better not let Capricorn find out. Or Pisces." I say. "I know. But it brought back memories when we kinda used to date." Leo says. "WAIT WHAT? You dated Aries!?" I say in shock. "Well it was low-key. But yeah." He says. "Damn. Well I advise you try to talk to Pisces to get your relationship working again." "Yeah that would be good." Leo says and gets up. "Well I'm gonna go see Cancer. I'll catch you later." I say. "Alright Cya."
(Gemini POV)
"Hey." Scorpio says as she opens the door. "Hey." I say and kiss her.  "Where's Pisces and Aries?" I ask. "Oh there down at the arcade." She says. "Why are you up here then?" I say. "Cuz I don't wanna be down there. I wanna be away from people." "Well I'm here." "I make an exception for you." Scorpio says. I laugh. "You wanna watch a movie?" "Sure." She says and lays down on the bed. I lay next to her.
(Aries POV)
Me and Pisces were currently downstairs playing in the arcade. Just then Leo walked up. I ignored him and kept playing the game. "Pisces." He says. She looks at him. "What Leo?" She says. "Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry" He says and pulls flowers from behind his back. "Oh Leo!" She says and hugs him. I roll my eyes. For some reason I was getting jealous I don't like Leo or nothing but I don't know. "I'll cya guys later I'm gonna go find Capricorn." I say. "Oh I think he's outside playing basketball with Aquarius and Taurus." Pisces says. "Thanks." I say and walk off.
(Outside)
"Hey guys. Where's Capricorn?" I ask. "Oh he just went inside. He's gonna come back though." Aquarius says. "Oh." I say and look down. "What's wrong. The thing from last night?" Aquarius says. "HOW DO YOU KNOW? I say. "I told him." Taurus says. "I told you not to tell anybody!" "Hey he's my boyfriend,besides you know him and Leo don't even talk so he really doesn't care." She says. "Yeah I really don't. Just don't let Capricorn find out." He says. "Yeah I know." I say. "Speaking of Capricorn here he comes now." Taurus says and then put her lollipop back in her mouth. "Hey babe." I say as Capricorn sits next to me. "Hey." He says and kisses me on the cheek. "Thanks for the water bro." Aquarius says and grabs the water bottle. "You want one Taurus?" Capricorn asks her. "Nah I'm good." "Here you go then." He gives the water bottle to me. "Thanks." I say. "Where were you last night. I went to your room last night but you weren't there."  He says. "Oh I went downstairs to get a snack." I say. "I went down there and you weren't there." Capricorn says. "Oh yeah that's right! I stopped to talk to Leo." I say. "Oh." "Y'all talked alright." Taurus whispers in my ear. I look at her. "Shut up." I say. She laughs. Libra walks over to us. "I don't know if you guys have heard this already but all of us are gonna be having dinner together tonight." She says "great." I say. "What's wrong with that?" "I'm just trying to avoid some people." I say. "So am I But we still have to go. I'll cya guys tonight." Libra says and walk off. I sigh.
(At Dinner) (Leo POV)
"Alright today is our first dinner together. Be polite to each other and please NO DRAMA!" Mrs Ross says. Everyone laughs. I sat next to Pisces and Sagittarius. The sad thing is that I was sitting across from Aries. Great. Pisces was talking Taurus who's was sitting next to her. "Hey bro are you gonna tell Pisces." Sagittarius says to me. "No. It was just one kiss. I didn't mean it." "Well if I ever was to kiss Aries again I mean it. She looks pretty tonight." He says and looks at her. "You're not helping!!!" I say. He laughs. "Sorry." Sagittarius says.
(Aries POV)
"Are you gonna tell Pisces that you kissed Leo?" Scorpio asks. "Hell no! He kissed me. I didn't kiss him. And I did pull away." I say. "So she'll be mad at him not you. Tell her." She says. "I am not gonna ruin there relationship. Now keep your mouth shut." I say and go to get some more food. Of course Taurus was in there. "You good?" She asks me. "No. I feel like I'm gonna have an anxiety attack. He keeps looking at me!!" I say. She laughs. "I think you really need to talk to him and set some boundaries." Taurus says. "You think so?" "Hell Yeah." She says and walks out. Leo walks in. "Hey we need to talk." He says. "Yeah I know. Look me and you cannot happen. I love Capricorn and I'm suspecting that you still love Pisces." I say. "Uh Yeah you're totally right." He says. I roll my eyes. "I'm serious Leo." "I know you are." Leo says. "It's just that the kiss brought back memories." He says. "I know. But I'm not kissing you again." I say and walk out. "You look hot." He says from behind me. I stop at the door. "Shut up." I say and walk out. "You good babe?" Capricorn asks me. "Yes." I say. "I have a surprise for you after this." He says. I smile at him.
(After dinner) (Taurus POV)
"Do you think they'll date?" Aquarius asks. "No way. Leo loves Pisces to much to leave her for Aries." I say. "True." *KNOCK KNOCK * I open the door. It was Pisces crying. "What's wrong?" I ask and let her come. "Leo broke up with me I didn't know who to go to." She says. "Why did he break up with you?" Aquarius asks. "I don't know. He said it was best if we broke up before he made another mistake." Pisces says. "Hold on. I know who to call." I say and pick up the phone. I called Leo and Aries.
(10 mins later)
Aries walked in the room. Leo was already here so we were waiting for her. "What's going on?" Aries asks. "You know. Tell her." I say. Aries sighs and sits down on the chair by the door. "I kissed Aries." Leo says. Pisces look like she was going to snap. She slapped a Leo across the face.
(Pisces POV)
It felt like my heart had been ripped out of my body. I slapped Leo. "WHY?" I yell. "I don't know." He says. "WHY?" "I DONT KNOW." He yells. I look at Aries. "I did not kiss him. He kissed me and I pulled away." Aries says. "I DON'T CARE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" "I didn't wanna upset you." She says. "Well it's too late for that. Leo don't ever talk to me again. Aries. I am so disappointed in you." I say and walk out of the room. I ran back to my room and packed my stuff. I was getting off of this island and back to California. I ran downstairs and took a taxi to the airport. At the airport I purchased a plane ticket to leave at 11pm. It was 10pm right now. I sigh in sit down.
(Leo POV)
I walked out of the room. I walked back to my room. Thank god Virgo wasn't there because the Cancer was about to come out of me. I fell on my bed and started crying. I felt terrible. I never meant to hurt Pisces like that. I guess people were right. A fire sign and a water sign don't mix.