fourteen

(Leo POV) (10am)
"Leo!!! Pisces is gone!" Scorpio says. "How the hell did you get in my room?" I say. "That doesn't matter! This is you and Aries fault so y'all need to go find her!" She says and walks out of my room. "Do you have any idea where she could have gone?" Mrs White asks Virgo. "I don't know!" He says. I walk outside my room and they were standing there. "I know where she is." Aries says. "Where?" Mrs.White says sounding worried. "She said she was taking a plane back to California." "When did you find this out?" "Last night. I thought she was joking." She says. Mrs.White sighs. "EVERYBODY PACK YOUR BAGS WE'RE LEAVING!!" She says and walks down the hallway. "AND DO NOT BLAME PISCES,ARIES OR LEO BECAUSE WE WERE LEAVING TODAY ANYWAYS!" She says and turns the corner. "What's going on why did Pisces leave? And why are you 2 involved in it?" Capricorn says as he walks up to me and Aries. Aries looks at me. "Because me and Leo had a fight about Pisces and she got upset." Aries says.
(Aries POV)
I hated lying. Especially to Capricorn. "Oh." He says. "Wanna sit next to me on the plane?" I ask. "Yeah only if we don't have assigned seats." Capricorn says. I nod. "Alright." He walks off. "Aries." Leo says. "What?" I say. "I'm really sorry." He says. "Yeah me too." I say and walk off. I can't believe Pisces just left. Without clarifying.
(Oh the plane)
I got to sit next to Capricorn thankfully. Then Cancer also sat next to me. "You okay?" Capricorn asks me. "I'm good. I'm just kinda shocked that Pisces really just up and left." I say. "Me too. I mean Pisces just doesn't up and leave like that. What did you and Leo say to each other?" He asks. I sigh. "Look I'll tell you when we get home. Just don't get upset." I say. "I won't." He says. "I know you will and you can break up with me or hate me or whatever but just don't get mad." He looks at me. "I won't." Capricorn says and kisses me.
(At the school)
Thank god we finally made it home. Now I could tell Capricorn what really happened. We also found Pisces. "So the night before Pisces left I was going downstairs to get a snack." "Ok" "and I saw Leo was crying so I went to check on him. He was flirting with me or whatever but I wasn't paying any mind to it." I say. I could tell Capricorn was getting upset. "Then he kissed me." "He did WHAT?" He yells. "Yeah he did but I pulled away and I didn't kiss him back." I say. "Yeah good. I'll be back." He says and walks out. "Capricorn don't go to his dorm!" I yell after him. "Too late!" He says "shit shit shit!" I say and walk back into my door. I decided to call Sagittarius. "Hey Sag are you with Leo?" I say threw the phone. "Yeah why?" "I told Capricorn what really happened between Leo and now he's pissed." "What happened between you and Leo?" He asks. "We kissed!" I say
(Sagittarius POV)
"Damn Leo you messed up." I say to him. "What?" "You kissed Aries when you knew she had a boyfriend and you had a girlfriend." I say. "I know I fucked up. Now what's going on?" Leo asks. "Capricorn is on his way over here to beat your ass." I say and open the door and walk out. I see Capricorn coming towards me. "Is the asshole in there??" "Yeah." I say and walk pass him. I wasn't even gonna become apart of this.
(Capricorn POV)
"I don't appreciate you making moves on Aries." I say to Leo. "Look I didn't even mean it." He says. "I don't care Leo! We've never really been that good of friends and now you kiss my girlfriend." I say and punch him. He punches me back. Damn I forgot the boy could fight. Aries walked in. "Stop it." She says and breaks us apart. "Capricorn it's not worth it. Let's go." She says and grabs me by the hand. "Oh and Leo. Go apologize to Pisces now. She's crying up a storm" Aries says to Leo. "What about our friendship?" "Leo you shouldn't be worrying about that." She says and walks out. I follow behind her.
(Leo POV)
Aries was right. She's always right. I do need to go and apologize to Pisces.
(Pisces POV)
*knock knock* I open the door it was Leo. "I'm really sorry." He says and gives me flowers. I throw them on the ground behind me. "I deserve that." He says. "Can I please come in?" "Fine." I say and let him in. "Look I'm sorry. I truly am. I don't like Aries I kissed her because you weren't talking to me and I just needed to I don't know feel something." Leo says. "By something you mean her lips on your lips!!" I yell. "No. Like I felt numb. You didn't wanna talk to me and your the one thing that keeps me going in life." He says. "Like I'm gonna believe that." I say under my breath. "Pisces I'm being honest." He says and steps towards me. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say and kiss him.
(Libra POV)
"Do you still like Gemini?" Cancer asks me. "Well no but I think he's cute. I mean we're both air signs so we're like basically meant to be together." I say. Taurus laughs. "I mean Scorpio and him are dating now so your out of luck." She says. "Yeah I know but a girl can dream." I say and laugh