Twenty nine

ARIES POV (Monday)
I yawn and look at my clock. It read 9:45 am. Shit. I'm late again. Eh. Who even fucking cares anymore. I was staying with my Mom for the weekend and I got back just last night late. I'm tired as fuck and don't even wanna go. But if I don't I'm gonna get in trouble because I have to many absences. I also am tardy a lot but hey at least I went to class right? I got up out of bed groaning because I didn't wanna go.  I sigh. I got dressed and left my dorm. Walking slow but fast. I walked into the classroom and all eyes were on me. I sigh and give my teacher my late pass.
"Late again!" Taurus says. "Oh shut up. I was tired" I say and sit down next to her. "Mhmm." She says. I chuckle. "Where's Gemini?" I ask. He was usually in this class with us. "I don't know. Probably having a serious talk with Scorpio because he confessed to Libra that he liked her" Taurus says. "How do you know this?" I say. I mean Taurus was the one to know all the drama. Along with Pisces too. "Well Cancer told Pisces,Pisces confronted Gemini and Scorpio over heard them. Then Pisces told me and now im telling you." she says. "wow. i always felt like Gemini liked Libra." "Me too" The class we were in right now was Math. I hated math with a passion. I never knew you could hate something so much,but thats how i feel about math. Eventually the class end and i was so happy.  As i walked out of the classroom i bumped into Capricon. Don't you just love when you bump into your ex? I sure do! *sarcasm*
"Oh sorry" He says. "Oh no it's fine. You know how clumsy i am." I say. He laughs. "How are you?" Capricorn asks. i should be asking him that. You know since after all the pain i put him threw? Yeah thats an asshole move. "I'm good. I actuually spent the weekend with my mom" i say and put my hands in the pockets of my jacket. "Oh. Me and Pisces were looking for you. so we could hang out or something" He says. "Oh sorry. Maybe this weekend?" "I'll be looking forward to it." He says with a smirk on his face. Is he flirting with me? Nah he wouldn't be flirting with me. I mean i've put him threw so much pain. But some people still go back and talk to the people who hurt them. Which to me is honestly wrong. Because you don't know if they will hurt you again. Even if they say they won't,they may be lying. That's why if i was him i would walk away right now and not be flirting with me. I smile at him and then walk off. I was about to be late to PE class.

Libra POV

"Do you think she'll come here and beat you up?" Pisces asks. Taurus and Aries laugh. I roll my eyes at their laughing. "No way. She's about to pop any second now. Besides even if she was to come here i wouldn't fight her. I mean come on, shes pregant for gods sake!!" I say and lock my clothes away in my PE locker. "We stan nice Libra." Taurus says and puts a chip in her mouth. I swear that girl is always eating. "Where did you get chips from??" I ask. Pisces and Aries laugh. Taurus takes the chip bag out of her backpack. We all laugh. We then walked outside and an the track. Because we had to. 5 laps. Jogging or running. Only the girls though. The boys got to play basketball, which i wouldn't mind doing right now. "So do you like Gemini?" Aries asks. "It doesn't matter if i like him or not. I'm not doing that to Scorpio." I say and continue jogging. "Like i said,we stan nice Libra!!" Taurus says and runs by me and Aries. I laugh.

Gemini POV

"Come on Gemini you gotta play. Mr. Fuller is gonna yell at you." Capricorn says. "I don't care. I already know if i go in the game Sagittarius is gonna be a dick." I say as i continue to stay on the bench. "Come on" He says again. "Fine" i say and stand up. As we walked on the court they all stopped playing. "Look who finally decided to come play." Sagittarius says as i walk up. See this is what I'm talking about. "Shut up,now whos team am i on?" "definitely not mine. I don't play with cheaters." He says. "I'M NOT A CHEATER!" I yell. "Technically you are if you like someone else that's not you're girlfriend!" He yells and throws the basketball down. He walked over to me and tried to punch me but I dodged it. I then punched him right in the jaw. It hurt like hell. But I did it. It actually kinda felt good mentally to do it. The Libra came in between us. "Stop it!" She yells. "Libra move so I can beat his ass." Sagittarius yells. "I'm not gonna let you do that" Libra says and puts her hands on her hips. "Why is that? Because you like him?" "No I don't like him. I like you! Now stop it." Libra says. Sagittarius smirks at the sound of that and looks at me. I roll my eyes and walked off. I then decided to go to Scorpio dorm. We didn't really have a talk about the Libra thing. I knocked on her dorm and the first time she didn't answer it. But the second time she did. She opened the door. "Hey." I say. She moves out the doorway and i walk past her. "Look i wanna say that I don't like Libra. Well at least anymore. I never cheated on you with her." i say. She scoffs. "Yeah right." "I'm telling the truth. I love you." I say. She stays silent for a moment. "I love you too." She says and kisses me. I kiss her back.