13

Meanwhile later, after explaining everything that had happened, Jack had felt a bit better

Meanwhile later, after explaining everything that had happened, Jack had felt a bit better. She never poured her heart out to anyone. She was never the type. But at that moment, it felt great.

Reggie was kneeling in front of Jack. She sat on the bed as Reggie cleaned the cut on her forehead. Her face was now cleaned up and she no longer had a bloody nose.

"Thanks for this," She thanked him in a voice just above a whisper.

"Anytime," Reggie responded, placing the bloody cloth in the trash after he finished cleaning her up, "You know, you can stay here tonight if you'd like. My parents are staying at this stupid whole hotel out of town tonight."

Jack immediately shook her head, "I don't want to be a bother--" She began to tell him, but Reggie quickly cut her off.

"It's fine," Reggie assured her, placing a hand on her thigh. She glanced down at his hand and Reggie immediately removed his hand, fearful of her reaction, "I can sleep on the floor, you can take the bed. And I can take you back to your house in the morning. I'm telling you, it's no big deal."

Jack was hesitant at first, but then finally nodded her head in agreement, "Okay. Fine, fine. I'll stay." She decided, "But could you maybe give me one of your shirts to wear? If it's alright with you. I don't want to go to sleep in bloodied clothes."

"Sure," he replied, nodding his head, "I can put them in the wash."

Before Reggie could even react, Jack stood up, peeling off her shirt and taking off her jeans. He was shocked by this and found himself looking away, which surprised both of them. She handed him the clothes and Reggie began walking toward the door.

He suddenly stopped and turned to face Jack, letting out a large sigh, "Umm..." he trailed off, nervously biting his lip, "I don't know how to wash clothes. My...My mom usually does it."

"You've got to be joking," She told him and Reggie shook his head.

She laughed, walking over to him. She grabbed the clothes from his hands and walked out of his bedroom.

She walked down the hallway ahead of Reggie, clearly forgetting she had no clue where the hell his laundry room was. Reggie couldn't help but admire her half-naked figure as she walked ahead of her. He couldn't help it. She was skinny, but still had curves in all the right places. She was wearing a pink bra with black and white polka dotted underwear. It wasn't a thong, but it was a bit cheeky.

Jack smirked, clearly realizing that he was checking her ass out. She stopped walking and turned to face him, causing Reggie to immediately look away from her, "Stop checking out my ass and show me the way to your washer and dryer, would you?" She questioned him.

"O-Okay," Reggie stuttered, causing Jack to giggle as he led her to the laundry.

After placing her clothes in the washer, Jack and Reggie headed back to his room. Reggie ended up giving Jack one of his shirts, which Jack ended up putting on. She laid down on his bed while Reggie made himself a small bed on the floor.