CHAPTER 25

SO LOVELIES. HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR YOU ALL. MY LAPTOP IS STILL NOT FIXED. ITS DAMAGED BADLY SO WILL TAKE TIME TO BE FIXED PROPERLY. I AM WRITING THIS FROM MY PHONE SO PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES.

THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT FROM NOW. AND I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN. I HAVE TO FINISH THIS BOOK SOON AS MY COLLEGE WILL START SOON.

Adria's POV:

Hate and betrayal was all I could see in his eyes. He stood there leaning against the door, his face blank, eyes focused on me. Even though his face showed zero emotions  his eyes were like a mirror to his heart. And the hurt I was seeing in them, was enough to kill me.
Like the past six days, he just kept staring at me for few minutes and left the room.
This is been the daily routine since Austin saved me. Yes 'saved me'. Not just me, he even saved Connor and her. Well its a long story.

FLASHBACK

Kneeling beside his bleeding form i kept crying for few minutes until I felt someone drag me in a car. My vision was blur but I knew who the person was. Connor hugged me and was rubbing my back whilst murmuring something I could not focus on and soon I passed out.

My head hurts. It felt like hell to open my eyes and adjust to the surroundings. My hands and legs felt heavy, I tried to move them but could not.

Somehow I was finally successful to open my eyes after blinking them several time. The room was not much bright but the only light was hanging just above my head, its complete focus on me.

Where am I? I tried to remember and all the events flashed before my eyes. It was enough to make me cry. I killed Austin. My father was no more.

"Oh! The princess is awake". I heard someone say.

"Wh..who is it?", I managed to say. My throat felt too dry. I started coughing. I tried to move my hands but they were tied, so were my legs. I was tied to a chair.

"Dad please let her go", I heard Connor's voice somewhere from the corner. I tried looking there but it was too dark.

"Connor.. Connor. What's going on?", I asked but as an answer I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. "NO..", Connor shouted.

I looked at the man who just slapped me. He was Connors father.

"Mr. Blake?", I whispered.

"Yes my dear its me. Your favourite uncle. Uncle Blake", I could continuously hear Connor shouting from somewhere. Pleading his father. "My dear, I am no good man, never was. I always opposed Connor being a professor. I always wanted him to look after my business but his good heart never let him do it. And when he met you he fixed his mind to separate from me and just follow you. I hated you since then. But what could I do? I loved my son. And killing you was no option seeing his love for you. I was so happy to hear that you went missing and your father died. But Connor found you. He never believed that Austin Hawk and always thought that you were captured by him. He kept an eye on Austin and finally found you". He paused for a moment and took a long breath. I kept looking at him, shocked.

He always portrayed him as a good man. A best father and a good human. I could still not believe my eyes.

"It was like you were stuck to me. Like you were determined to snatch my son away from me. And that's when i decided that I should end this. I should end you". Now he was looking at me. His eyes filled with hate. "I called my old friend. Someone who does all kind of bad work. Killing, smuggling, rape, kidnap, every sort of work. I showed him your photo. And guess what, princess".

Now he was smirking. Mocking me. He suddenly came near me. Holding my jaw tightly. Making me look in his eyes.

"Guess what. He turned out to be your real father"