CHAPTER 32

A/N

Ok so I know I am very late. I am being shameless and saying sorry again for the late updates. To be honest I had time to write but the long gaps between my writings made it very hard for me to put my thoughts on the paper (screen). My fingers couldn't move and my mind refused to work. No ideas seem good enough. Also the minimal use of English language during this lockdown somewhere effected what little command I had over it. I found myself doing many mistakes while writing. I was stuck.

And then some angles slided in my dm and my emails. They motivated me to write. I am aware I didn't reply the mails as well as comments and messages cause I thought why not give them a chapter instead of another sorry ass excuse (I was not being rude or arrogant). 

I love you all so much.

So let's talk about the chapter

So let's talk about the chapter. Now this is going to be a little confusing because I was confused (Please appreciate my honesty).

I tried thinking like Austin and putting his thoughts on the paper (screen). And as we all know that Austin is in a fucked up situation right now so his thoughts are a mess. But still if you guys don't understand anything please dm me and don't put hate comments.

I used to enjoy criticism but now a days I get upset reading them. May be it is because the personal problems I am going through. 

Now I will shut up and let you all enjoy the chapter.

But before that, as a sorry note and to make you all a bit happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 32:

AUSTIN'S POV:

"Angel", I called out and both the heads turned. FUCKKKKK!!!! This is going to be hell. Earlier, it was difficult to distinguish between both of them, but now one can easily tell who is Adria and who is Andrea.