Chapter 49

A/N

So before updating this chapter let me tell you guys that I had zero time and motivation to write but I still did. The thing is I could not get a job in my dream company but I somehow managed to get an internship there so got busy with it.

This is going to be the last chapter but if I get time I will publish extras. This chapter will have mature content but personally, I think it is not up to the mark. I wrote everything when I was half asleep I just wanted to complete this book in some way. I hope you guys still enjoy it. I'd try to improve if I get time.

The last thing, this book will be available on Hinovel and NovelNow

https://enbook.hinovel.com?preference=1&lang=en&book_id=11135&s_platform=web&s_from=writer&s_aid=1411&s_time=1650659186421

I'll share the other link in my bio or you can just search the story names on the apps.

Please read there and support me. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adria's POV:

We were on a small island near Rio, away from the population. The hotel we were staying at was a two-storey modern cottage having access to the private beach. Perfect place to have the privacy a couple would need on their honeymoon.

"You like it", Austin asked as he hugged me from behind. I was busy admiring the sunset. The sea turned into a magical orange and red colour as the sun met it. It was one of the best sights I had seen in my life.

"It's beautiful", I answered still looking at the mesmerising view.

"Indeed, it is", he said while kissing my neck.

"I need to shower", I wiggled in his arms. It was a long flight, I had to freshen up.

"You smell good. I can't wait anymore", Austin said impatiently. He started kissing my neck which was driving me crazy. I have waited a long time too. I was craving his touch but I had to freshen up.

"I'll be back in a minute", saying that I pushed him back and ran towards the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, I was a mess. My hair looked like I had just received shock therapy, and my dress was all crumbled as had I slept too long on the plane. I could feel a little sweat on my body and drool marks on my chin. I looked like shit.

Quickly stripping off my clothes I stepped into the shower when it was still cold. Within the next three minutes, I was done cleaning myself off and even brushed my teeth.

Now I felt great, I was clean and confident to face my husband. MY HUSBAND sounds strange for yet.

There was a neatly folded clean towel kept on one of the shelves, I took it and dried my body. Now I just had to wear the lingerie Cara forcefully packed for me. After that, I will be ready to fuck the brains out of Austin Damon Hawk.

Wait, shit! I forgot to take my clothes! How am I supposed to walk out?

"Adria? Are you ok?", Austin called while knocking on the door.

"Coming", saying that I wrapped the towel around myself and prepared my mind to face the situation. This is going to be awkward.

I opened the door whilst holding the towel tightly near my chest. As I stepped out it felt like stepping into some other room.

Before I took a shower, this room was a nice and simple one with bright lighting. Now in just 20 minutes, everything seemed to change.

The lightings were dim, the headrest of the bed was decorated with red and white flowers, the bed had rose petals and on it which looked great on the white bed sheet. The aroma of scented candles spread across the room. It smelled like roses, how romantic.