Chapter 5

She's catching up to me. She just likes to play with her food, because she could have easily taken me and done whatever she wanted a long time ago. Everything went dark, darker than what it was. I was suddenly in a cave chained to the roof of it. She's there, standing in the corner, and in the next moment, she's standing before me. Then she bites me but soon sucks out her venom. The burning. All I can feel is fire. Then it's gone. She does it over and over.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bella, wake up. It's just a dream. Come on, wake up." I heard Uncle Tony say.

I immediately latch onto him. My tears were soaking his shirt. I felt him stroking my hair and heard him murmuring something, but I didn't care to pay attention to what he was saying. I wanted to let go a bit, but I couldn't find it in myself to do it. I heard the door open, but I couldn't find it in myself to care who saw me like this.

"Bella, are you alright?" Steve asked.

I didn't answer. I only buried myself deeper in Tony's chest. Someone sighed, then the door opened and closed again. I guess Uncle Tony had Steve leave the room. I forced myself to look at Tony, but I didn't let go. He could see how scared I was, and I could see how worried he was.

"Can we talk about it?" I whispered, tears still running down my face.

"Only if you want to." He responded.

"At first, I was just running, running from her. Then I was in some cave, chained to the ceiling. She was torturing me. Biting me, them sucking the venom out. All I felt was fear and fire, mainly fire." I cried.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. I wish I could make sure you didn't have nightmares, but I know I can't. So, I will be here for you for anything. I promise." He declared.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It is 3:37 AM, Princess," J.A.R.V.I.S. answered.

"I don't want to go back to sleep. I don't want to see that or anything like that again." I said.

"I know sweetheart. How about me and you cook everyone some breakfast? I know how much you love to cook." Tony suggested.

I nodded my head and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Thirty minutes later I was completely ready, except my hair was still wet and was in a messy bun. Tony was finishing writing something on some paper. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he said.

"I have finished the calculations so we can make enough for all of us and then some."

I looked at the paper and gasped, "Surely we don't need this much."

"The way Steve, Thor, and Bruce eats. Yes, we need this much."

I just sighed, trusting Uncle Tony with this and set about cooking. Since I didn't know what everyone liked, I decided to make a bit of everything. Banana, blueberry, and chocolate chip muffins, basic ham and cheese omelets, some pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, and fresh fruit. I know it's a lot but with the way Tony was describing it, it would be plenty. After slaving away in the kitchen for a few hours, I was just about done. All I had to do was make some coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, and set the plates and silverware out. Around 7:30 Natasha, Clint, and Steve walked in.

"How did you make all of this at this hour?" Clint asked in shock.

I shrugged and said, "I will trust you to grab what you want, and I will grab your drinks."

I knew Steve knew how I did this, thankfully he didn't say anything about it. I fixed Natasha some water, Clint some coffee, and Steve some orange juice. I could now see why Tony told me to make this much because Steve had easily filled three plates to start with. Around eight o'clock Bruce, Thor, and Pepper rolled in. I grabbed Pepper and Thor some orange juice, while Bruce stuck with coffee.