Chapter 28

~Bella's POV~

Yesterday was nice, just lounging around, not having to be the adult. The only time I have been able to act my age was when I was with Uncle Tony. He didn't expect me to cook, clean, or pay the bills as Renee had. Today we weren't doing anything and I wanted to organize the library.

"J.A.R.V.I.S., can you call everyone to the living room please?" I asked.

"Of course, Princess," J.A.R.V.I.S. responded.

With that everyone came rushing into the room, all of them asking if I was okay.

"Guys, I am fine. I just need your help in the library. Let's go, Steve push me please," I ordered.

After my command, everyone was taking books off the shelves while I cataloged them. Tony was working on a system that if you take a book out of the room, you scan whatever book you have. So, if someone else is looking for that book, J.A.R.V.I.S. will let you know that it is not on the shelves. We finished taking the books off the shelves and cataloging them around lunch, then we reconvened to put them back on the shelves. I had them put them in alphabetical order by author's last name in each genre. The genres were the bold ones, like young adult, nonfiction, mystery, manuals, and how-to books. Once again, we were don't by dinner. Pepper asked me what we did today, and I explained that I made them help me organize the library. She thanked me, because she had wanted to do that, but didn't have the time. After dinner, I went to my floor, then I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Bella?" Steve questioned.

"What's up?"

"You said I could come down and you could catch me up on different movies and tv shows. If you aren't doing anything, could we maybe watch something?" he asked me shyly.

"Of course. What do you want to watch?" I inquired while patting the seat next to me.

"What movie do you want to watch right now?"

"Baywatch. It has Zac Effron and Dwayne Johnson in it."

"J.A.R.V.I.S., put on Baywatch please."

During the movie, I fell asleep. I felt Steve pick me up and take me to my room.

Revised 4/17/20