Chapter 27

~Bella's POV~

I woke up and saw that I was being used as a human teddy bear. Not that I really minded. I tried to gently remove myself without waking him up, but I couldn't get out of his iron grip. I didn't want to wake him up, but I did want to eat some breakfast. I continued to try and free myself, but eventually, I gave up. I settled on trying to wake him up. I poked, tickled, and spoke to him. Nothing woke him up. I even asked J.A.R.V.I.S. if he was alive and breathing.

Suddenly his grip on my tightened. It kept getting tighter and tighter until I was struggling to breathe. Tony, Clint, and Bruce came rushing in almost immediately to try and wake him up and release me from his grasp. Clint finally woke him up by shooting him in the arm with an arrow. Bruce rushed over to check on me. Bruce declared that my ribs were injured more than they already were. He told me to take it easy and not be a human teddy bear to a supper soldier for a while.

Steve kept apologizing and asking if I was okay. I continued to tell him that it wasn't his fault. Tony helped me into my wheelchair and started to push me into the living room, while Clint went to make me a smoothie. Clint can't make food, only chicken nuggets, and grilled cheese, but his smoothies are amazing. Not too crunchy, but not to smooth; fruity, but too fruity. I wonder what his milkshakes would taste like.

I asked Steve if he wanted to start catching up on the movies he has missed. He agrees, and I started with Disney movies. We watched the ones he has already seen, starting with Snow White and Fantasia. Several movies later, we took a break for lunch and to talk about which movies he liked and disliked.

That was how the rest of our day went; catching Steve up on Disney movies. 

Revised 4/17/20