Chapter 17

~Tony's POV~

When Natasha asked for my credit card, I handed it over because I knew that she and Steve were taking Bella shopping. I know she is going to feel bad about using my card, but she needs clothes. I looked through her closet and I was disappointed at the sight. I knew she purged her closet, I even helped her with it. However, I didn't know that she threw just about everything away. When she came to New York, most of her stuff was toiletries and pictures. I told both Natasha and Steve to get her as much as possible, and whatever they didn't get today, we can get in New York.

When they rolled in several hours later with tons of shopping bags and a sleeping Bella, I was very pleased. I came out and carried Bella to bed, and Thor went to help carry the bags. I could see that there were several dresses, different outfits, matching shoes and accessories, and pajamas. Nat then told me that there was some underwear as well, but she was embarrassed to carry it around out in the open. I sat in the rocking chair that was in Bella's room, watching over her.

~TIME SKIP~

~Bella's POV~

I woke up to see Uncle Tony sleeping in the rocking chair with a blanket. I got out of bed and headed for the shower. I was still in the same clothes as last night, so I must have fallen asleep in the car and someone carried me to bed. Must have been Tony who carried me. Once I was finished with my shower, I went to my closet to see that the stuff we bought yesterday was already in there. I grabbed one of the pairs of jeans and an all-black t-shirt. For now, I was going barefoot around the house. I walked downstairs to see everyone up and Steve cooking breakfast.

"Morning everyone," I greeted.

"Morning Bella," they chorused back.

I set out plates and silverware for breakfast. Natasha and Clint pulled me outside on the back porch.

"Bella, in case something happens, we want you to know how to handle yourself," Clint said.

With that, they taught me to load and shoot a handgun. Ten minutes into the lesson, Steve came out and said that breakfast was ready. We walked in, and I saw Uncle Tony sitting at the table, and I sat next to him.

"Uncle Tony, I'm sorry for using your credit card yesterday. I wasn't even going to get anything, but then Steve and Natasha teamed up and convinced me to buy a whole new wardrobe," I apologized.

Tony laughed and replied, "Bella, I don't care that you sued my card. I'm glad you did because I know you threw away most of your clothes and that the few clothes you do have are in New York. I also plan on taking you shopping in New York to get you some more clothes from different events and day to day stuff."

I immediately tried to argue, but I failed. After eating breakfast, which was omelets and French toast, Nat, Clint, and I went back out for my lesson. I didn't mind because I know they are doing this because they care. So, after another hour and a half, they were satisfied with what I could do. When we went back inside, I suggested to go out for lunch and have another barbeque with the wolves at the beach. Everyone agreed, and I called Emily. I told her to get ready for a barbeque tonight. She was excited about it. She loves it when everyone gets together and lets loose. I have to admit, I do too.

~TIME SKIP~

We were at the diner, even Charlie was there. After we ordered, westarted talking to each other. Even when we had our food, we still talked toone another. Everyone enjoying each other's company. I excused myself to go tothe restroom. As I was washing my hands, I got hit in the back of the head andthe world went black.

Revised 4/17/20