Chapter 14

"...the Cullens are back."

"No. They can't be. Please tell me your joking." I pleaded.

"I'm so sorry Bella." someone said.

I could barely register what was being said. I couldn't believe that they had the nerve to show up after what they did to me and what the Avengers and I did to them.

"Bella, can you hear me?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. What are we going to do? I'm scared." I responded.

"You are going to have at least two wolves with you at all times. I am not taking any chances. Your friends, do they know?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah, they know. When they found out what they did to me, they tracked them down and beat their asses. At that point, they only knew me for a few hours. It was a sight to see. I even cut off the asshole's dick." I answered with pride.

"That's amazing. You will have to tell us the whole story later. How much do you think they will be around?"

"I don't know, but I'm thinking that if I'm at home or have at least one of them with me, then only one wolf, if I'm just with you guys, then two. What do you think?" I questioned.

"That makes sense seeing as they handled Victoria pretty well, in a fight at least," Jake spoke up.

"That's what we will do then." Sam finalized.

"Who's first on Bella watch?" I teased.

After a laughing fit, it was agreed that Jake and Embry would be on the first watch. Embry would stay outside my window, and Jake would be in my room with me. When we got to my house, everyone asked if I was alright. I brushed them off saying I was fine. I went to my room, Jake and surprisingly Natasha following me.

"I know you are lying. So, what's wrong?" Natasha asked.

"I might have someone else after me. Please don't tell the others. We have a plan, and we are hoping they are still somewhat friendly." I begged.

"Explain." She demanded.

Jake and I took turns explaining how the Cullens were back and how the wolves were involved with my protection, leaving out that Jake is a wolf. After a few minutes of silence, Nat asked about who else knows. I told the truth no one, but the wolves and Jake knew.

"I will help. I assume your furry friends are outside, right?" She said.

"Yes. We agreed that two of them would be with me at all times, except when I'm with one of you guys then it would be one of them." I explained.

"The wolves, can they turn into humans?"

"Only when they want to."

"Will they around me? I want to mee the ones who are protecting you."

"It's their choice."

"I don't like this."

"You don't like what?"

"Not being able to properly protect my family."

"You consider me family?"

"Yeah, I do. I'll do anything for my family. Have before, in the case of the Cullen beatdown, and I'll do it again."

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, Железная Роза."

"What does that mean?"

"What, Железная Роза?"

"Yeah."

"Iron Rose."

Revised 4/17/20