Bellamy Blake Smut - Long Day

Leave requests ♥️

"Long day love?" You asked as Bellamy walked through the dropship doors, drenched in sweat.

He smiled, "Yeah, just a bit."

You grabbed his hand, pulling him into you. You held him close to you, ignoring how wet his shirt was.

After a few seconds you pulled away, looking up into his eyes.

"Looks like we both need a shower, wanna save water and take one together?"

He smiled at your question, grabbing your waist and pulling you up till your legs wrapped around him. He carried you off to the bathroom, shutting the metal door with a button behind him.

The two of you began stripping down, as you finished you turned the knob on the shower until steam from the hot water started to fill the room.

You jumped in, Bellamy following behind you.

He grabbed the body wash, but you grabbed it away from him.

"You've had a long day, let me take care of you."

You poured the soap into your hands and rubbed them together, then pressed them onto Bellamy's chest.

You moved your fingers against every muscle, every indention, every scar.

You rubbed the soap over his arms. He turned around so you could get his back.

The soap on your hands eventually covered his entire body, and he moved forward so the water stream could wash him off.

After his body was cleaned, he turned around to face you. His hands finding their way to your hips.

His lips hit yours quickly, before you even had time to process it.

The kiss quickly became rough, his tongue meeting yours and his teeth biting down on your bottom lip.

He moved his hands down till the fell upon your thighs, he squeezed, signaling you to jump.

Your legs around his waist, his lips on your neck, you felt him line himself up.

"Ready Princess?"

You nodded, and he slowly pushed in, allowing you time to get used to him.

"Move Bell."

He pulled away, slowly pushing back in.

He repeated this pattern till eventually you grew tired of being teased.

You pulled away, and quickly pushed back into him.

"Quit teasing me Bell."

"You sure you want that?"

You nodded, and his hips slammed into yours.

You could feel the water still falling on the two of you, but almost everything disappeared except for how good Bellamy was making you feel.

You felt a small weight grow in the bottom of your stomach, and you gripped Bellamy's shoulders and bit his neck to stop from screaming. Not everyone in the dropship needed to know that Bellamy was having shower sex with you.

"Y/N... I'm cl-"

"Me too B-Bell."

His thrusts got sloppier and he moaned as he hit his high, you followed right after.

His head fell in the crook of your neck, and your legs fell back to the ground, you looked up at him and grinned.

He went to open the shower curtain, but you pulled it back

"I haven't washed your hair yet Bell, come here."

HOPE THIS SMUT IS BETTER AHHH