Marriage Problems (smut) ~ Bellamy

This is another request that I'm super excited to write!
Written for Kelsee

Prompt : Y/N and Bellamy are married, and have been for a while. One day Y/N sees Bellamy helping Echo train and gets jealous. She talks about it with Octavia, and Octavia talks to Bellamy about it. Bellamy goes into the tent he shares with Y/N and proceeds to explain himself.

"Put you hands here Echo." Bellamy says, walking closer to her and taking ahold of her hands in his.
He positions her hands in the correct fighting stance, and walks back to his original position.

"Now, hit me."

I watched as Echo threw a punch at Bellamy's face, and I waited for a crack to fill the air when her fist his his jaw, but it never came.
Instead, Bellamys hand wrapped around her wrist and he spun her around, wrapping his free arm around her waist and pulling her into him.

"Try harder, lets go again."

Bellamy smiled at her and he let her go, and my heart kept dropping. I watched as the two of them repeated this process a few times, then proceeded to walk away.

Jealousy was something I had come to terms with, especially since girls used to always be all over Bell before we became a thing. We got married quickly, which is something I'll never regret. I just wish I knew that Bellamy felt the same way.

I looked at the ground as I walked to our tent, not paying attention to what was in front of me. Before I could realize it, I ran right into Octavia.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

Octavia brushed her shoulder off and laughed, "I'm good sis, why do you look so down?"

I gave her a small smile and shrugged.

She crossed her arms, already knowing why I was upset.

"Bellamy?"

I nodded as soon as his name left her mouth, and she let out a small sigh.

"What happened Y/N?"

"Echo. He's training with Echo, and they just seem so close and so connected. I'm just jealous."

"What is he training her for?"

"Hand to hand combat."

"So they're that close huh?"

I nodded and let out a breath out of frustration.

"It's alright though, I'm just gonna go lay down and wait for him to come to the tent. Thanks for talking to me Octavia."

She pulled me into a hug before she walked away, going towards where Bell and Echo we're training.

I ignored it, and walked into the tent I shared with Bellamy, as soon as I got in I crashed and laid down. I laid there for about thirty minutes, just thinking to myself. I was close to falling asleep when I heard feel shuffle around the tent, and I felt a hand hit my back.

"Y/N? Are you awake?"

I nodded softly, I wasn't really feeling like talking to Bellamy.

"I'm sorry about helping Echo train, I didn't know that it would upset you like that. Octavia is pretty upset with me now for hurting your feelings. I didn't mean to."

I turned around to face him, and he placed a kiss to my forehead.

"I only want you Y/N, I promise."

His lips went down my cheek and even lower to my neck.

"I'm sorry, let me show you that you're my only."

He placed his hands on my hips, rolling me over until I was on my back, then climbed on top of me. His hands traced shapes into the bare skin of my hips as he pulled my shirt over my head.

His lips travelled from my neck down my stomach, his fingers traced lines from my ribs down my sides.

"Do you care if I take these off babe?"

"Go ahead Bell."

He started pulling my pants away, after they were gone he pulled my panties away as well.

I put my hands on his jaw, pulling him back up to me so I could feel his lips against mine. His lips moved against mine softly, and he only broke away to pull his shirt over his head.

His lips attacked my neck as I fumbled with the button and zipper on his jeans, he bit and sucked on the skin while he helped me remove his pants. He pulled away panting for air.

"Bell I want you, please, need to feel you close to me."

Bellamy pulled his boxers away, letting out a small sigh as his length sprung free, after his boxers were discarded, he slid a finger around my heat.

"Already so wet for me," he mumbled.

He leaned over me, lining himself up at my entrance. "Ready?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed into me.

He let out a small "fuck" as he filled me, he stayed there for a few seconds so I could get used to him.

"Move Bell."

He pulled away and pushed back in, repeating this over and over again as the tent started to fill with my moans and Bellamy's growls.

He buried his face into my neck, peppering more kisses as he started going faster. My nails dragged down his back and one of his hands tightly squeezed my thigh as he put my leg around his.

"Feels so fucking good Y/N."

His pace started getting sloppier as the knot in my lower stomach started unwinding, I let out a chain of moans and my hands tangled themselves in his hair. Not long after, Bellamy's body clenched as he rode through his high.

After a few seconds of laying there, he pulled away and laid beside me, both of us breathing quickly.

His arm went around my waist as he pulled me into my chest.

"Only ever wanna be that close with you," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Only you Y/N, only you."

A/N : hi lovelies ♥️♥️ just wanted to check in with you guys and make sure you know I'm still here haha. Thank you guys for reading!! Keep requesting!!