Sharing Isn't Easy // Murphamy x Y/N pt2 (Smut)

Since I uploaded the Murphamy x Y/N smut ONLY A DAY AGO I've gotten multiple notifications and comments about how much you guys enjoyed it, so I'm thinking about doing more stuff like this, maybe a series? Fluff and smut both? All of it is up to you, if you like this idea please comment ideas!

* An imagine where Bellamy and John fight over Y/N, they don't want to share, but what if she wants both of them?

——————————————————————

It had been a few days since the encounter with Bellamy and John. Y/N knew she had to choose, but she didn't want to. The last time she had seen the boys, they were screaming at eachother in her bedroom, talking about how they deserved her more than the other did.

Y/N put her head in her hands, thinking about what to do. She wanted them both so bad, but sharing wasn't going to be easy. Maybe she could convince them.

The closest she had ever seen then was when they were pleasuring her, when their tongues danced together, when they pulled each others clothes away. Maybe that could help them.

Getting Bellamy to come over was easy, he was obsessed with Y/N. On nights when she wad lonely, Bellamy would be there. But on mornings when she needed someone, John would be there.

Bellamy walked in to her house, smiling at her, but then frowning when he noticed her expression.

"What's wring Princess?"

Y/N looked up at Bellamy.

"I don't want to have to be shared between you and John, I want you both, I want us all to learn how to be together."

Bellamy looked away in what seemed like pain, then turned back towards her.

"I'll take care of this."

Then he stormed out.

Y/N followed him out to Johns hut, and watched in horror as he broke in.

She heard yelling and crashes, then watched Bellamy come out rubbing the backs of his knuckles.

"Done."

Y/N started walking away.

"Where are you going Princess?"

"Away from you!"

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

The fighting between Bellamy and John had just gotten worse. Only this time instead of hitting each other, they just screamed.

Y/N had tended to Johns bruises, and she had iced Bellamy's knuckles, there was only one thing left to do that she could think of.

Get them as close as they were when they both had her.

Y/N started by inviting Bellamy over, and then inviting John over.

Bellamy showed up first, which was fine, and she led him into the hut.

"So, I have a surprise for yoy Bell."

"What's that?"

"You have to promise you won't act up."

Bellamy nodded, and then someone knocked on the door.

"Who's that Princess?"

"The surprise."

In came John.

The two boys made eye contact and Y/N hurried to shut the door and lock it.

"Now, let's all just sit down and talk, no yelling and no fighting, just talking."