Saved // Monty Green x Cage Wallace (Smut)

Part of my 1K special ♥️

An imagine where Cage pulled Monty away from getting his blood marrow taken, and began taking care of him. Cage showed him how great life could be, how privileged he could be. The two boys began liking each other, loving each other even. But when Monty told Cage he would be happier with his friends and family back at camp Jaha, Cage decided to help him escape, but only if he got to have him one last time.

——————————————————————

Monty watched as the door to Cages room opened, smiling as he saw Cage walk through the door.

"I brought you presents, Monty."

He smiled at Cages affection, holding his hands out for the surprises.

Cage handed him a piece of cake and a leaf from a Red Maple tree (his favorite).

"Thank you, Cage."

He nodded, and sat beside Monty on the bed.

"I love you Monty, I don't want you to go."

Monty frowned at his statement.

"I want to be with my family, my friends, people I belong with. I love you too, but I would be happier out there."

Cage grabbed his hand, rubbing shapes into his skin with his thumb.

"When do you want to leave?"

"Would tonight be too soon?"

Cage felt his heart stop, but accepted that this was what was best for him.

"If that's what you want, that's fine. I'm gonna miss you, you know that right?"

Monty nodded yes, grabbing Cages hand and softly squeezing.

Cage leaned over, kissing Monty's lips, waiting for a sign of him wanting to stop, it never came. He placed his hand on Monty's cheek, deepening the kiss.

Monty pulled at the bottom of Cages shirt, signaling he wanted it off, which Cage happily did.

Placing his hand on Cages hips, monty straddled his legs, trying not to break this kiss and he pushed them back onto the bed.

Cage flipped them over, pulling Monty's shirt off on the way, and kissed from his cheek down to his hips, leaving a trail of small marks on the way down.

He looked up at Monty before pulling his pants away, asking for permission to touch him, Monty nodded.

Cage pulled his own pants away as well, letting them join the pile on the floor before removing both of their boxers as well.

"Is this still okay?"

Monty nodded, sitting up softly, waiting to see what Cage would do next.

"I'll take care of you, this is about you, not me. You deserve a proper goodbye, and I'll make sure you remember me."

Monty let his lips fall open as he watched Cage take him into his mouth, slowly, then all at once.

"C-Cage.."

Cage looked up as he pulled off of him, popping his lips as he came up. His hand replaced his mouth as he licked around his tip.

Monty arched his back slowly, moaning as Cage worked on him.

After a few seconds, Monty came in Cages mouth, rolling his eyes back as he did.

But Cage didn't stop.

He got sloppier and sloppier, using his free hand to touch himself while pleasuring Monty.

"C-Cage I can't go an-anymore."

Cage moaned around Monty, causing him to let go in Cages mouth again.

Cage finished himself as he came off of Monty, landing on the sheets around them.

He stood up, wiping his mouth and smiling at Monty still in bliss.

"I'll let you be, eat your cake, I'll be here in an hour to help you out. I love you Monty Green, don't forget me."

————————————————————————

THIS WAS SO BAD
SO RUSHED
AHH
IM SORRY
IM NOT GOOD AT BOYXBOY
THANKS FOR READING THOUGH AND LEAVE REQUESTS ♥️♥️