"I wont be able to stop myself" // Bellamy Blake (Smut)

Based on the prompt "are you sure, if we start I won't be able to stop myself"
AND BONUS
ITS AGAINST A WALL ;)
(This is in the past on the Ark, when no one had left to go down to Earth yet)

——————————————————————

"Are you sure?"

Y/N nodded her head and smiled.

"Of course I'm sure, nothing would make me happier than spending the night with you."

Bellamy pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you so much baby."

"You don't have to thank me Bell, I know things haven't been the best since the incident with your sister, let me be here to ease your mind."

They walked into Bellamy's room, shutting the door behind them. Y/N automatically started kissing him.

"Let's start tonight off right, is that okay with you?"

Bellamy pushes her against a wall, wrapping one hand around her wrists and pushing them into the wall above her head, and taking the other hand and placing it in her shirt.

His lips attacked her neck and her jawline, leaving marks and love bites everywhere.

"Fuck Bell."

Bellamy pulled her shirt away and ripped his away as well.

Y/N bent down as she kissed his chest from top to bottom, then messed with his pants button until she could pull them away.

She licked a stripe up the fabric of his boxers, looking him in the eyes as she did. The pool of precum left a wet spot, and when Y/N spotted that she pulled away.

"I want you now Bellamy."

"Now?"

Y/N pulled her pants away.

"Yes Bellamy now."

"Are you sure?"

She pulled her bra away.

"Yes I'm sure."

"Once we start I don't think I'll be able to stop."

She pulled her panties away.

"Who said I'd want you to stop?"

Bellamy grabbed her waist, pulled her into him and pushing his erection against her.

"Do you see what you do to me Y/N?" He whispered into her ear.

Y/N pulled the hem of his boxers towards her and bit on his ear lobe.

"Show me Bell."

Bellamy ripped his boxers away and grabbed onto her again.

"You asked for it. Jump."

Y/N jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, positioning herself above her boyfriend.

"Ready princess?"

"Please Bell?"

Bellamy slammed into her, burying his face in her chest as he thrusted.

"Fuck Bellamy, faster."

Bellamy sped up, and moved his face to her neck and started kissing licking and biting, anything to leave marks upon her to show everyone that she belonged to him.

Y/N tangled her fingers into his hair and tugged, moaning with each thrust as she got closer to her climax.

"B-Bellamy, I'm close."

"I am too sweetheart."

Bellamy's thrusts got sloppier as he got closer to his high, and when he finished he tilted his head back and groaned.

Y/N finished after him, and tightened her legs around his waist, burying her face in his neck and biting down.

Bellamy carried her to the bed and sat her down.

"I told you I wouldn't be able to stop."