Eating Out ~ Preference

I'm having a bad day, and I'm not looking for pity, but I know it's going to affect my writing so I'm just going to apologize in advance
——————————————————————

Bellamy ~ When Bellamy ate you out, he used his mouth and his hands. He sucked and licked on your clit, pushing his fingers into you and curling them. He used his free hand to hold your hand in his.

Monty ~ When Monty ate you out, he used mostly his mouth. He licked and sucked, and slightly nibbled on your clit. If you asked him to do something specifically, he would. He loved pleasuring you.

Murphy ~ Murphy was rough, leaving no area of your heat untouched. He left hickeys and love bites on your inner thighs and pushing fingers inside of you. He encouraged you to bury your hands in his hair, and he told you to pull and tug at it as well. It drove him crazy, making him lick faster.

Finn ~ Finn likes to leave you breathless, this meant making your orgasm over and over again was his goal. He achieved this by licking and sucking, sliding his tongue inside of you, and using his thumb to rub tight circles onto your clit. It worked every time.

Jasper ~ Jasper liked to be pleasures while he was pleasuring you, this leaded to you sucking him off while he ate you out. Every time you circled around his tip, he went mad, trying to pleasure you just as much as you were doing for him. It ended up turning into a bit of a competition, which was perfect for the both of you.

Octavia ~ Octavia liked being in charge, she would tie you down, leaving you helpless. There was nothing you could do to get away from her. She licked and sucked, driving you crazy until the only sound that could be heard was your moans filling the room.

Luna ~ Luna liked keeping you satisfied, she always made sure to ask what you wanted before doing anything. After pressing her tongue against you, she would look up, making eye contact just to drive you mad. She would go slow and steady, keeping you pleasured for as long as she could.

Lexa ~ When Lexa ate you out, she made it special. Candles would be lit and soft music would be playing. She took care of you in the most intimate ways and made sure you always finished. When it came time for her to be taken care of, she lost herself in you, making you know that you were the only person who she could be so unguarded around.

Raven ~ Raven liked to try new things on you, whether that be new positions, new moves, or new techniques. She started pulling your legs over her shoulders so she could get her tongue deeper, and she figured out that it drove you insane. She used her fingers to rub your clit, licking as she did so.

Echo ~ When Echo ate you out, she was surprisingly gentle. She licked and sucked while you pulled her hair. She liked to bring in bets, like "I bet I can make you scream in a minute." She almost always won the bet.

————————————————————————
This was rushed and probably sucked, but I hope you enjoyed reading ♥️
Leave requests