Want Some Help? // Bellamy Blake (Smut)

Request!
* Takes place in season 5, when everyone is still on the Ring and they haven't found out they can get back to Earth yet
——————————————————————

Y/N shut her room door behind her and fell on to her bed, letting out a breath of air.

Saying today had been a long day for her would be an understatement. All she wanted was for Bellamy, her boyfriend, to fix it.

She was so stressed, and Bellamy always found ways to make her unwind, even if part of it was for his own pleasure.

She had invited Bellamy over, but knowing him, he would be at least an hour late.

All that thinking about Bellamy taking care of her in such a sexual way started to drive Y/N crazy, and before she knew what she was doing, her hand was traveling down.

She closed her eyes, imagining her hand as Bellamy's.

She pulled off her shirt and bra, then ran her hand over her stomach, down to her waist, she undid the button on her pants and pulled them away, along with her panties.

She folded every article of clothing neatly and sat them beside her bed, trying to resist the urge to touch herself, but in the end it was just to strong.

She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes once more.

Y/N pressed her hands to her breasts, massaging and rubbing her thumbs over her nipples, the feeling she got from this wasn't even close to how good Bellamy's mouth felt.

She pulled her hands away from her breasts, and moved them to her heat.

She used one thumb to massage her clit, and pressed two fingers from her other hand inside of herself.

Y/N let out a small moan, and started curling her fingers.

"B-Bellamy.."

"Want some help, Princess?"

Y/N's eyes shot open, and she pulled the covers from the foot of her bed around her.

"You asked me to be here, so here I am, would you like some help?"

"N-n- y-you're always la-late though?"

Bellamy let out a low laugh.

"I'm glad I wasn't this time, you can't make yourself scream, only I can do that, right?"

Bellamy inched closer to her, and pulled the covers away from her body.

"Let me help, Princess."

Bellamy grabbed her thighs, pulling them apart, then looked up at Y/N for approval. She nodded her head.

Bellamy dived in, licking and sucking on her clit, pulling her legs over his shoulders to get more friction.

He put two fingers inside of her, curling and pulling out, then pushing back in.

"Fuck Bell it's so so good."

Bellamy licked all around her heat, not leave a single area untouched.

Y/N arched her back, moaning his name.

And Bellamy pulled away.

Y/N opened her eyes to see Bellamy pulling his clothes away, then lining up at her entrance.

He pulled her legs above his shoulders, smirking down at her.

"You'll know what pleasure is when this is finished."

After he finished his sentence, he slammed into her, pulling her waist to his.

He leaned down and bit and sucked at her neck, not slowing down his thrusts.

His hands found her nipples, the pinched and rubbed.

One of his hands found her clit, his thumb rubbing circles and circles until Y/N couldn't handle so much stimulation at once, and she climaxed, and Bellamy followed after.

They rode their orgasms out together, and Bellamy fell off of her, turning towards her to kiss her cheek.

"Whose better at pleasuring you, me or you?"

Y/N breathed in.

"You."

————————————————————————

Request!
This was really rushed I'm sorry