Could He Ever Make You Feel This Good? // Bellamy Blake (Smut)

An imagine where Murphy is Y/N's ex, and Bellamy is jealous. Murphy constantly reminds Bellamy of how good he was at pleasuring her, and Bellamy wants to prove him wrong.
_____________________________

Bellamy stormed into Y/N's hut, and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the bed.

"We need to talk. Now."

"About what Bell?"

"About your fucking ex."

Y/N sat down on the sheets, looking into Bellamy's eyes with concern.

"What about him?"

The longer she looked the more she noticed. Bellamy's jaw was clenched and the veins in his  neck were out, his face was flushed.

"I'm tired of him bragging about you, how good he was, how the whole fucking camp heard you when you were with him but they don't complain anymore because you're with me and I'm not good enough to make you moan that loud. I'm sick of his smirks and his comments, and I'm gonna do something about it."

"He's not my problem anymore, if you want to fight him go ahead Bell."

"I'm not fighting him, I'm doing something better."

"And what's that?"

"This."

Bellamy pushed her onto the bed, ripping his shirt off in the process.

He grabbed onto her hips and pushed them into the bed, and he pulled her shirt off.

"You're gonna be covered in so many marks, John won't be able to stand it."

Y/N leaned her head back as Bellamy roughly sucked on her neck and her collarbone, moaning softly and bucking her hips when he hit her sweet spot. His hands shot to her hips, pushing her back down into the bed.

"Don't start moving now, I haven't even began."

His mouth moved lower until it reached her breasts. Bellamy took her nipple into his mouth as he massaged the other one, switching every few minutes.

Y/N tangled her hands in his hair and started pushing his head down, hinting that she wanted more.

Bellamy pulled both of their pants away, palming his erection in the process, then leaned down.

"Mine. All fucking mine."

Bellamy used his teeth to rip her panties away, then dove in.

His tongue pushed into her and all around her, and the more he moved the more noise Y/N made.

He pulled her thighs over his shoulders, deepening his tongue and smacking her ass.

"Do you like that Y/N, huh?"

"Mmmh fuck yes Bell."

"I'm gonna fuck you so good."

"Do it Bellamy, prove it."

Those words hit something in Bellamy, and he ripped his boxers off.

"Beg."

"Bellamy please"

"I said beg."

"Bellamy please fuck me, tear me apart, show me how much better you are than him."

Bellamy slammed his hips into hers, watching as she moaned out his name.

"Louder than that princess, let them all know how you're the only one getting this."

Bellamy slammed into her, over and over again. He reached his hand down to play with her clit, and she dug her nails into his back, scratching lines down his skin.

"FUCK BELLAMY."

Y/N reached her high and Bellamy didn't stop.

He got faster and sloppier as he reached his high, and as he rode it out he let out a small chuckle.

After she caught her breath, Y/N looked over at him.

"Something funny?"

"No princess, just surprised we haven't got someone trying to tear our tent down from how loud you were."

"I wasn't that loud."

As she let the words fall from her mouth, there was a voice outside.

"Okay Bellamy you've proved your point, you're better, now shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep."

————————————————————————
REQUEST