Louder/Want Some Help? // Murphamy x Y/N (Smut)

This was a request!

*An imagine where Murphy and Bellamy walk in on Y/N pleasuring herself, but that was her plan.
(Takes place in season five, everyone is back down on the ground and lives in their own little huts, almost like a perfect world.) AND you get to choose which boy is doing what near the end ☺️

——————————————————————

Bellamy Blake and John Murphy

Y/N had always been really indecisive, but never when it came to boys.

But then she met them.

They were so different, but so enticing.

After Y/N first starting hanging out around the two boys, everything was fine, but they got closer.

They spent the night together all of the time, and seeing them shirtless became a normal thing.

Every now and then, she would hear little bits and pieces of conversations they had about her, how beautiful she was, how bad they wanted to touch her.

Y/N waited for the day they would finally act upon their words, but she grew impatient, and she decided to make it happen herself.

She asked Bellamy and John to come to come to her hut later, around nine. That gave her an hour to set everything up.

Around thirty minutes till nine, she took Jaspers mp3 that she had borrowed and found the perfect music, she sat it down beside her bed and laid down.

She pulled her away, and her pants as well, she reached down into her underwear and breathed in.

She looked out her window at the sun, it was inching closer to nine.

She moved her fingers around, rubbing softly until she became eager, then pressing her thumb onto her clit.

Rubbing in circles on top of her clit, Y/N pushed a finger into herself, she pulled away then pushed back in.

Y/N closed her eyes, pushing two fingers into herself and moaning.

She kept going, rubbing her clit faster and adding another finger.

"Mmmh fuck... Bellamyyy...."

She curled her fingers inside of herself.

"John mmmphh..."

She arched her back up softly.

A hand pressed her back into the bed, and she opened her eyes.

"You called for us?"

There they were, standing above her almost naked body, their eyes were dark, filled with lust.

"Uh..uhm... h-hi."

John smiled and pulled his jacket away, then looked at Bellamy.

"Should we help her?"

Bellamy looked down at her.

"Would you like some help, princess?"

Y/N gulped, and nodded her head.

The two boys pulled their shirts away together and looked at each other.

"I wonder who can make her moan louder..."

John smiled at Bellamy's challenge.

"I wonder just how loud we can get her to scream."