Finn Collins Smut - First Time

This was requested and I'm actually super excited to write this, enjoy!

A smut where Finn is experienced, and Y/N is not, which leads to Finn gently teaching her // Takes place in season one

Finn pulled Y/N through the drop ship doors, and led her to the ladder, helping her step up then following himself.

He shut the door that the ladder went down from, and looked back over his shoulder, smiling at Y/N.

She sat quietly on the blanket Finn had laid out in advance, smiling back at him.

Finn walked over to her, and pushed a strand of stray hair away from her face.

"Ready?"

Y/N nodded her head slowly.

"You don't seem so sure, if you want to wait we can Y/N."

"No, I'm sure, I just don't know what to do."

Finn smiled, bringing his face just inches away from hers.

"I'll teach you."

He slowly reached for her shoulders pushing them back softly till they hit the blanket beneath them, then climbed over her.

"Just tell me if you want to stop, or if I'm doing too much."

Y/N nodded, watching how Finn pulled his shirt over his head.

When his shirt was off, his lips fell onto hers. Softly, but they were definitely there. He moved his lips against hers, waiting a little bit before pressing his tongue against her bottom lip. Y/N parted her mouth, allowing their tongues to dance together, before Finn pulled away slowly with her bottom lip between his teeth. He tugged for a second before letting go, and moving down to press his lips onto her neck.

His lips moved across the side of her neck, stopping every once in a while to bite and suck softly, leaving red and purple marks as he moved down.

Finns hands pulled at the bottom of her shirt, and began pulling it away. After it was on the floor beside them he reached his hands around her back, pulling her bra away as well.

Y/N covered herself with her arms, and Finn slowly pulled her arms away.

"Don't be scared, you're breathtaking, theres no reason to hide beauty."

She smiled at his comment, letting her arms fall back to her sides. She watched as Finn left more lovebites down the valley of her breasts.

He stopped at her waist, and began pulling her jeans away.

"Is this okay?"

Y/N nodded, leaning her head back against the blanket.

Her pants and panties fell beside them, and Finns lips pressed against her core.

Y/N breathed in quickly, holding it so she wouldn't make any noises.

Finn pressed another kiss to her heat, sliding a finger against her entrance.

"Don't be scared to make noise love, no ones gonna hear us, is this still okay?"

Y/N let out a breathy yes, waiting for Finn to move his finger or his mouth.

Finn licked one stripe up her heat, pushing his finger in deeply, then pulling it out again.

The more he did, the harder it was for Y/N to hold back her moans.

He pulled her clit into his mouth sucking and licking, then pushed two fingers inside of her.

He followed this pattern over and over again, eventually Y/N couldn't handle the pleasure and the sound of her moans filled the room. She felt a tightness fill the bottom of her stomach.

"F-fuck Finn I'm.."

Finn pulled away, smiling and licking his lips.

"I really didn't know anything could be that sweet, you taste so much better than the artificial sweets back on the ark."

Y/N smiled, pulling Finn down towards her to kiss him.

He pulled away, unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans off, along with his boxers.

After seeing him, worry filled Y/N.

Finn saw the look on her face, and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"It's okay, we can stop here if you want."

Y/N shook her head no.

"I want to try Finn."

Finn kissed her cheek, her nose, her lips, and lined himself up.

"Tell me if it hurts, and I'll stop."

Y/N nodded, waiting nervously.

He pushed in, extremely slow, groaning into her neck.

It hurt, but Y/N expected that.

She breathed deeply, trying to get used to Finn's size.

"Move Finn."

Finn pulled away kissing her cheek right before he pushed back in.

The more he moved, the better it felt, sometime in between both of their breathy moans and Y/N digging her nails into Finns back, he began moving faster.

The faster he went the better it felt, her hands found their way to his hair, softly tugging and moaning in his ear.

His thrusts started to get sloppier.

"Y/N."

"Y-Yes."

"Are you close?"

Y/N screamed out a breathy yes and he continued to thrust in and out of her, she bit down on his shoulder and rolled her eyes back in pleasure as she felt a wave of pleasure come over her.

A few seconds after she finished, Finn finished as well, falling beside her smiling.

The two of them breathed in sync, equally hard and equally fast, eventually their breaths calmed down together.

"Was that a good first time Y/N?"

Y/N smiled, and turned over to look at Finn.

"Round two?"

————————————————————————

I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD AHHH

LEAVE REQUESTS

THANK YOU FOR READING ♥️