Sneaky // Bellamy Blake (Smut)

*Enjoy this Bellamy smut while I get through the first week of school ♥️

Set in season 1

Bellamy pulled your arm through the woods quickly but quietly. Sneaking around started getting harder once the two of you made it to the ground.

Up on the Ark, sneaking away from the crowds of people was surprisingly easy, none of them really bothered to come looking for two love struck kids when there were worse things to worry about.

It had been a week since the drop ship had landed, everyone had gotten a good start on creating a little society, and now since everyone was asleep, sneaking away wasn't as difficult as it was in the day.

Bellamy was supposed to be keeping watch, but instead, he came to wake you up, begging for you to come with him, he was craving you, just like you were craving him.

As Bellamy started to slow down, you came to a small river, flowers covering the banks. He stopped and let go of your hands, taking his jacket off and laying it down on the ground. He looked at you with lust-filled eyes and grabbed your shirt, pulling you closer to him.

"Please don't make me wait any longer Y/N."

You clashed your lips into his, the two of you fighting for dominance. Eventually your tongues started dancing, and you won the battle. You pushed him down on his jacket and climbed on top of him.

His hands pushed the hem of your shirt up, showing your stomach. You helped him and pulled it off. His hands pressed to your sides, and he traced his fingers to the back of your bra, unclasping it.

You helped him pull your shirt away, then he flipped you to where you were under him. He moved the hair away from your face, and started kissing your neck, then traveled down to the valley of your breasts.

"Bell please."

His tongue licked a stripe over to your nipple, and he twirled his tongue around it, nibbling and sucking slightly. He worked the other one with his fingers, grabbing your tit and rubbing his thumb against your nipple.

After Bellamy had given them enough attention, he traveled down, kissing your stomach and pulling your shorts away from your body slowly. He placed a kiss through your panties, then pulled them off with his teeth.

You put your legs over his shoulders, his hands automatically grabbing them and holding them in place.

He dived his tongue inside of you, licking stripes up and down your folds while he put one finger inside of you. He quickly entered another one when he began sucking on your clit making your moans louder.

Soon you felt his mouth leave your clit and be replaced by his thumb.

"Look at me Y/N, look at what I'm doing to you."

You lifted yourself on your elbows, looking down at him. His hair was messy, and his lips were glistening. He licked the taste of you off of his lips, and then kissed your clit once again.

He whispered onto the sensitive area, "look at how wet you are for me, how ready you are for me, why don't you beg for me Y/N, it's been weeks."

You leaned your head back in pleasure as your eyes rolled back, your hands shot to his hair, tugging and pulling as he pleasured you.

"I said beg Y/N."

"Bellamy please fuck me."

He slowed his fingers down.

"I know you can do better than that princess."

"Bell fuck me until I scream your name, please pleasure me, please fuck me Bellamy."

"I could get used to hearing that."

His fingers and his mouth left you. You gasped at the sudden loss of contact, and then looked up. His pants were gone in seconds, and his boxers were next. You watched as his erection came up, hitting the bottom of him stomach.

He leaned over top of you and kissed your forehead as he entered you. He gave you a few seconds to get used to him, then started moving at a slow pace.

"Bell faster please, please fuck me."

He quickened his pace, and kissed your neck while you scratched your nails down his back.

He leaned one hand down to your clit, rubbing in fast circles.

"Cum for me Princess."

"Bellamy I'm close."

Once again he quickened his pace, his other hand holding him above you as he slammed into you.

"Cum."

You bit into his shoulder as pleasure shot through your body, you let out loud moans that would've woke up everyone if you were close to them.

Bellamy came after you, helping you ride out your orgasm, then he fell beside you.

"We have to do this more often."

"You're right princess."