Love Me Under The Stars // Bellamy Blake (Smut)

Part of my 1K special ♥️

An imagine where Y/N shows Bellamy how much she knows about stars, and Bellamy shows her how much he loves her under the stars.

——————————————————————

Bellamy pulled Y/N to the clearing, a little while away from camp. She always talked so much about stars, he wanted her to show him all that she knew.

They laid on the grass beneath them, holding hands as they fell back.

"Okay, so that's the northern star, over there."

Y/N pointed up at the sky, and Bellamy followed to where her finger pointed, still not seeing what she was talking about.

"And this is the Big Dipper, and there's the small one, and do you see that lion right there? That's-"

"Slow down Y/N, I can't keep up. Where's the northern star at?"

Y/N laughed, scooting closer to Bellamy and pointing up at the stars again.

"Right there silly, the really bright sta-"

Bellamy propped himself on his elbow, looking away from the sky and down at Y/N.

"You can't see the stars if you're looking at me Bell."

Bellamy laughed softly, pushing a stray strand of hair away from her face.

"I'm looking at one right now."

Bellamy leaned down and kissed her softly, moving their lips together and taking the space between the two of them away.

He pulled away after a few seconds, putting their foreheads together.

"Have you ever made love under the stars?"

Y/N's face got hot, blushing at how serious and personal that question was at the same time. She shook her head no.

"Well, would you like to?"

She didn't move for a second, wondering about how bad she wanted to say yes, but how high their chances were of getting caught.

"Yes Bellamy, but what if someone finds us?"

"Were in a clearing away from camp, at night. I doubt they'll get up and come searching for us. Besides, I told Murphy to take care of things while we were gone, and to not let anyone freak out and come looking for us. So even if they wanted to, Murphy wouldn't let them."

Y/N pulled Bellamy's head back down, reconnecting their lips rougher than last time.

She moved her tongue across Bellamy's bottom lip, waiting for him to open his mouth, which he happily did.

Their tongues danced, Bellamy climbing on top of Y/N, taking the space between them away even more.

She stopped kissing Bellamy just long enough to take his shirt off, then he did the same for her.

He started kissing her neck, moving down to her collar bones and her chest. He unclasped her bra, leaving kisses all over them.

He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and licking all over the sensitive skin, he played with the other one with his fingers.

Y/N moaned softly, watching as Bellamy left red and purple love bites all over her breasts.

Bellamy started to move down again, leaving a trail of kisses on the way down.

He got to her hips, and slowly started tugging her pants away, he did the same for himself.

Y/N could see the bulge in his boxers, watching as he pulled their pants away, then her panties.

Bellamy started at her knees, leaving kisses up her legs till he got to her inner thighs.

He licked a stripe up her heat, looking at Y/N as he did. He licked again, slower this time, never breaking eye contact.

He pushed two fingers into her, moving them slowly.

Y/N tilted her head back, letting out a small moan as he moved his fingers inside of her. She grasped his hair in her hands, pulling lightly.

Bellamy dropped his head back down to her heat, licking and sucking on her clit, not leaving one part of her untouched.

He pushed his fingers in quickly one last time before replacing them with his tongue, then placing his thumb on her clit, rubbing circles.

Bellamy listened at Y/N let out long strains of moans, he pulled her legs up to meet his mouth, his tongue getting deeper inside of her.

"Fuck Bellamy oh my god. You feel s-so good mhm."

Bellamy pulled his tongue away for a second, just to moan softly on her heat, watching as she came untangled at the vibrations.

"Fu-fuck Bellamy I'm cl-close."

"Does that feel good, Princess."

The second the words left his mouth, she released. Moaning his name as she arched her back, riding out her high.

After a few seconds she opened her eyes, seeing Bellamy over her. She looked down, noticing his boxers were gone, and they didn't do his size justice.

Y/N wrapped her hands around Bellamy's shoulders, biting down on his neck as he pushed into her.

"Are you okay?"

Y/N nodded yes.

"Do you want me to start moving?"

She nodded again.

Bellamy pulled out slowly, and pushed in slowly. Y/N dreading how agonizingly slow he was being.

"Bellamy, more."

He sped up, getting his pace higher, but still not high enough.

"Bellamy please go faster."

He sped up again, gripping onto Y/N's hips. Still too slow.

"Bellamy please, please fuck me."

Bellamy grabbed Y/N's legs, pushing them over his shoulders, and pounded into her.

"F-FUCK B-"

Bellamy silenced her with a kiss, not slowing his pace down. He pulled away, watching as she moaned. She scratched down his back, leaving claw marks.

"Say my name, Princess. Say who's making you feel so good."

Y/N breathed in quickly, surprised at Bellamy's words.

"Y-you."

"Say. My. Name. I want you to say it right before you finish."

"O-okay."

Bellamy kissed Y/N's neck, waiting for her to get closer, holding his release in.

"F-uck."

He reached his hand down to her clit, roughly rubbing in circles.

"BELLAMY!"

Bellamy let out a low groan and a strain of moans as he released with her, holding her close as they rode out together.

He fell on the ground beside her, breathing heavily.

"Y/N, I'm never going to forget tonight."

"I won't either Bell."

"Should we go back?"

Y/N laid her head on Bellamy's chest.

"I'm okay with spending the rest of tonight sleeping under the stars."

————————————————————————

I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD
I know you guys love Bellamy smuts, so here you go ♥️