Time's Up ~ Clarke Griffin x Finn Collins (smut)

An imagine where Finn is sentenced for death by the grounders, but they are lenient enough to give Clarke time to say goodbye in private. They let go of each other, but only after being as close as they could get to one another.

——————————————————————

"You have an hour, go where you want, do what you want, be back here exactly when the times up."

The grounder pushed Finn through the door, and Clarke caught him in her arms, holding him as close as she could.

"Are you alright?"

Finn nodded, grabbing onto her for balance.

"We have an hour, whatever you want we can do."

"Take me to the lake."

Clarke smiled slightly, remembering the memories from the lake they had shared together.

"Come on."

Clarke held Finn's hand, and walked with him to the lake behind the camp. The two of them sat down on the ground together.

"Remember when we first came down here, and I pushed you in?"

Clarke nodded.

"And the time we tried to feed those birds, but they just got scared of us and flew away."

Clarke nodded again.

"I'm gonna miss this."

"Finn."

"Yes?"

"Remember the time we made love here?"

Finn thought for a second.

"No, when was that?"

"Now."

Clarke got on top of Finn, her legs at the sides of his.

"If that's okay."

Finn nodded, and placed his hands on her waist.

Clarke leaned down and kissed him, filling the kiss with passion. She ran her fingers through his hair and tugged at the ends.

Finn flipped the two of them over to where he was on top, not breaking the kiss. He sat up to pull his shirt away, Clarke did the same. To his surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Finn leaned down to keep kissing Clarke, running his tongue against hers and biting down softly on her bottom lip.

"I don't want you to forget me, Clarke."

"Make sure I remember then."

Finn kissed her neck, leaving small love bites, then moved down to her chest. He took her nipple in his mouth, staring into her eyes as he moved his tongue.

Clarke put her hands back in his hair, pulling slightly as his lips came off of her skin.

Finn moved lower, pulling away her pants. He pulled her panties away, staring in awe at her. He kissed her thighs up to her heat, pressing a finger into her as his tongue circled around her clit.

"Mhmm"

Clarke let our breathy moans, moving her hips up to meet Finn's tongue, then he pulled away.

"I want you now."

Finn pulled his pants and boxers away, smiling at Clarke's face when she saw him.

"You make that face every time."

"I'm still shocked."

Finn smiled and leaned down to kiss her, positioning himself over her, then pushing in.

"Is this okay."

Clarke nodded.

"I want more, move Finn."

Finn pulled away and moved back in, slowing his strokes down every time.

"Finn stop teasing."

He moved his hand down to play with her clit, then started speeding up. He kissed her neck, finding her sweet spot and leaving marks all around it.

Clarke moaned, arching her back as Finn pleasured her.

"Does that feel good?"

Clarke moaned out a loud, breathy yes, and Finn started to groan.

"Finn, I'm cl-"

"I am too."

Finn pounded harder, not stopping until Clarke screamed his name as she finished.

As soon as Clarke screamed his name, Finn finished as well, groaning into her neck.

Finn pulled away after they finished riding their orgasms, and started putting his clothes back on, throwing Clarke's clothes to her.

"We need to get back, I don't want you to get in trouble."

The two of them walked back to camp together, going back into the room they were first in.

They talked for a while, then started kissing again.

"Finn, I'm gonna miss you. There's still time to fix this."

Finn shook his head, and someone started banging their fists against the door.

"Times up."

————————————————————————

This was really rushed and probably sucked, but I hope you guys like this ♥️

Request!!!