Welcome Home pt2 - Bellamy Blake (Smut)

I suggest reading my Welcome Home imagine first before reading this, but if you don't want to, I'll just sum it up :)

Takes place in season five, Y/N was left on Earth all alone, and her nightblood kept her alive. After years of missing him, Bellamy Blake finally came back down, the rest of the group with him. Everyone was shocked to see Y/N, but all she could think about was Bellamy. Touching him, feeling him again. A few days after their reunion, she had to have him.

——————————————————————

Bellamy walked in the door to Y/N's small hut, smiling as he saw her sitting on the bed.

"Did you have a good day, Bell?"

Bellamy nodded, and walked over to kiss her head.

"Yours?"

"It was okay, I just feel like I'm missing something."

"What's that, Princess?"

"You."

Bellamy chuckled and sat down beside her, playing with her hair.

"You have me."

"Yes, but right now I need to have you in a way that's so much closer than this."

Bellamy moved his hand down her back.

"Oh yeah?"

Y/N nodded, looking up at him.

"Can I please have you? I waited years without you, I can wait longer but I don't want to. I miss that feeling Bell."

Bellamy nodded, and softly pushed her back onto the bed, climbing on top of her.

She pressed her head back against the pillow, watching Bellamy tower over her as he pulled his shirt away.

"You have no idea how bad I've honestly missed this Y/N."

She nodded in agreement, and pulled her shirt away from her body. She wasn't wearing a bra, and watching Bellamy's eyes wonder was killing her.

"Please touch me Bell."

Bellamy looked into her eyes.

"Say thst again."

"Bellamy please touch me."

He placed his hands on her breasts, touching and massaging them, then slowly leaned his head down so his tongue could join.

He licked around her nipples, and left love bites all over her chest.

Y/N gripped the sheet beneath her in her hands, watching as Bellamy's head traveled down.

He unbuttoned her pants, and pulled them away. They joined all of the stray clothes on the floor, along with Bellamy's pants and boxers.

"I haven't heard you in so long Y/N, let me hear you."

He placed his teeth around her panties, and ripped them away.

Bellamy placed his lips to her heat, kissing softly around her. He put his thumb to her clit, rubbing slow soft circles.

He started to lick slowly, not using his entire tongue. He dipped his tongue into her, making a slow pace that was agonizing for her.

Y/N wrapped her legs around Bellamy's head, and pushed his closer to her.

"Needy huh? Well okay then, if that's what you want."

Bellamy sucked on her clit and pushed two fingers into her, quickly pulling them out and pressing them back in. He used his free hand to massage her clit, making Y/N moan out his name.

"Fuck Bellamy, you're so fucking good."

Bellamy pulled away as soon as she praised him, and lined himself up.

"Good? That's all? I think we need to change your mind on that, Princess."

Bellamy slowly inched into her, watching as she rolled her eyes back into her head.

"Fuckkkk."

He pulled away and slowly started pumping, grabbing onto her hips and pulling her close during every thrust so they could meet in the middle.

"Faster Bell, please?"

Bellamy sped up, the noise of both of their moans filling the room.

"A-are you close, Princess?"

Y/N nodded, clawing her nails down Bellamy's back.

He sped up again, rubbing her clit again with a free hand, and watched as she came undone beneath him. He finished along with her, riding out his high, then falling beside her on the bed.

Y/N laid her head down on his chest, and started tracing shapes onto his skin.

Eventually the sound of Bellamy's soft snores filled the room.

"I love you, Bellamy Blake."

————————————————————————

I hope this was good ♥️