Two;

We got out of the elevator, neither of us had said a single word. He just stared at me with lust filled eyes the whole way from the bar. After I got my door unlocked, I walked inside and put my keys down on the counter. I felt the gorgeous man's arms wrap around my waist. His face pressed up against my neck. He took a deep breath in, "You smell amazing." I felt my cheeks turn red. "T-thank you." I said, trying to stay calm. His lips were on my neck, while his hands were feeling my body. I bit my lip, and closed my eyes. I've never done anything like this before, but my body was begging me to keep going. I turned around to face him, with every intention to kiss him, but when I looked into his eyes, I lost whatever I was thinking. 

It wasn't long before he put his lips back on mine. I felt intoxicated with his kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. With one swift move, he lifted me up and looked at me. "Where is your bedroom?" He asked eagerly. "Right through there." Next thing I knew, he was carrying me through the apartment. He opened my bedroom door, and put me down on the bed. "Can I take your clothes off?" He pleaded. 

"Yes." I said, honestly surprised he was asking my permission. I thought it was pretty obvious what we were here for, but the fact that he was being so respectful about it, turned me on even more. He slowly took my shirt off, leaving me sitting in my bra. I realized I was wearing a very unflattering one, but he didn't seem to mind as he took it off right away and tossed it o the floor. He took in my body as he left kisses down my chest and stomach. When he got to my jeans, he teasingly trailed his tongue along my hips while he unbuttoned my pants. He slid them down around my ankles. He did everything so slowly, it was driving me crazy. 

When he finally got my pants off, I was impatient. I took it upon myself to rip his shirt off. He started to laugh at how impatient I was being. "Are you in a hurry gorgeous?" He said, smirking at me. "Uhh.. I just don't want to be the only one naked here.." I lied. His body was so hot, he didn't have abs or anything, but you can definitely tell he takes good care of himself. I went for his pants, when he grabbed my hands. He put them above my head. "Not so fast, I want to enjoy your body first." He said. He slipped my underwear off and stepped back to look at me. "You're even more gorgeous naked." He smiled. He started kissing my thighs, teasing me. I was going crazy trying to stay still.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me, with a wink. "Y-yes p-p-please!" I have never been so turned on in my life. He started with little kisses, and then I could see the expression in his eyes change. "Now, I'll show you what I can really do with my tongue." He said with the biggest smirk on his face. 

Let me just tell you, I never even imagined anyone could move their tongue so fast. But, he could. And I was loving every second of it. And then, without any warning, he sat up. "Fuck it, I need to feel you." He wiped his mouth, and took the rest of his clothes off. Wow. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His body is just as gorgeous as his face is. I heard him putting a condom on, and then he was on top of me, and inside me. I had to put my hand over my mouth. I wasn't about to have all of my neighbors thinking I'm a hoe. Though, I have to admit, I am kind of being one right now... ;)

He started off really slow, filling my body with kisses. It felt so good, but I couldn't help but want more. "F-faster please?" I begged. He smiled at my demand, and lifted my legs, picking up the pace. "Is that good babe?" He was still smiling. "Yes!" I quickly put my hand over mouth again. Oops. "I'm almost there!" I couldn't hold it in anymore, as I dug my nails into his back. "Fuck, that feels so good!" He moaned. His moans were legitimately the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life. Just like magic, at the same time we both yelled out, "OH FUCK!" 

We both laid there for a few seconds, panting. He kissed my forehead and rolled off me. "Wow, that was the best sex I've ever had." He said, with a huge smile on his face. "Definitely! You're amazing." I said, suddenly realizing I'm still fully naked. "Well, they do call me Agust D for a reason." He said with a wink. I don't know what he meant, but I just laughed and started putting my clothes back on.