Seven;

After I finished cleaning up my station, and getting everything packed up, I sat down to clear my head. Up until this moment, I completely forgot that Taehyung had caught me and Yoongi last night. I wonder what Yoongi said to him. I had been around Tae all day, and he didn't give me any weird looks, or say anything about it. Would he keep it a secret? He barely knew me, but him and Yoongi seemed really close, they're even roommates. What bothered me the most about the whole situation, is that I wasn't even sure what me and Yoongi were.

"Y/N? The show is over, it's time to go..." I felt someone poking my cheeks. "Hmmm.." I mumbled, I was so tired, I couldn't manage to open my eyes.

"Guys, Y/N is passed out. I can't wake her up." Taehyung said, his voice disappearing as he walked away from me.

"I'll handle it." I felt that warm feeling rush throughout my body when I heard his voice. My Yoongi. Well, he isn't really MY Yoongi, but I wish he was.

"Ahh, Y/N. You're so beautiful, even when you're sleeping." I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear. I don't think I'll ever get used to the feelings I get when he does that. He always smells amazing. Even after performing. I was about to open my eyes, when I felt his warm hands, scooping me up. I guess I'll just have to pretend to be asleep. He carried me bridal style.

"Is she okay??" Jungkook asked, I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Yeah, she must not have gotten much sleep last night, she looked tired all day." Yoongi said, his voice sounded so monotoned. He's a better actor than I thought.

I couldn't help but feel a little upset when we got to the car and he started to put me down.

"Please don't put me down. You're so warm." I opened my eyes, he was smiling down at me.

"Whatever you want, gorgeous." He put me in the car and climbed in behind me. He closed the door and pulled me into his lap.

"She doesn't feel good, Mr. Choi. Can you please drive us to her apartment?" Yoongi asked the man driving.

"Of course. I'll let Mr. Bang know to send Hoseok in a different car." Mr. Choi nodded, and dialed his phone.

I closed my eyes, and fell asleep again.

*******

When I woke up again, I was in my bed. Alone. I looked over at the clock. 9 pm. I realized I hadn't eaten much all day. I went in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I smoothed my hair, and went into the kitchen. Only to find a sleeping Yoongi on my couch. He must have been watching tv. I tried to tiptoe past him, but he instantly opened his eyes.

"Hey gorgeous, how was your nap?" He asked, trying to hide his smile.

"It would have been better if I didn't wake up alone." I said, pouting.

"I'm sorry, I just thought it would be creepy to watch you sleep." He winked.

"I'm starving. Can you take me to that place you told me about last night?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, but put a jacket on, it's a little chilly out." He stood up and made his way to the door.

He wasn't exaggerating, when we got outside, I shivered. He tried to hold back his laughter. I shot him a dirty look, and walked ahead of him. He quickly caught up with me, and held my hand. When his hand touched mine, I felt the electricity flow through my whole body. I hope these feelings never fade away. We walked in silence to the restaurant. He got us a nice table in the back, he didn't want to risk being seen. "Order whatever you want, literally everything is good here. I promise." He said, his adorable gummy smile showing.

"Thank you. For earlier. I didn't even realize I was that tired." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"You don't have to thank me for that, gorgeous. It's my fault you were tired. I should have let you sleep last night. That wasn't considerate of me, at all. I'm sorry." He was looking at his feet.

"Good evening, are you ready to order Mr. Min?" A gorgeous woman with big eyes asked, her eyes were completely fixated on Yoongi. She was practically drooling.

"Do you know what you want, love?" He asked, putting his hand in mine, never taking his eyes off of me. He was completely aware of the effect he was having on her. He was making it clear that he was with someone, not that she could take a hint.

"It all looks good to me, can you just order for us?" I glanced at our waitress, who was still staring at him. Still drooling.

"We'll just take two orders of what I normally get. Thanks." He was still looking in my eyes. I could feel myself blushing.

I hadn't even noticed that she walked away. I was too focused on the beautiful man sitting across from me, holding my hand.

"Are you aware of the effect that you have on women?" I asked, pulling my hand back.

He quickly grabbed my hand again, pulling it even closer to him.

"I only care about the effect I have on you, gorgeous." He lifted my hand up, and kissed it. All of the sudden, he jumped up and started walking away.

"I'll be right back." He disappeared around the corner. Leaving me sitting alone, confused.

A few minutes later, he came back and pulled me out of my chair. "We're taking our food to go." He said, as he guided me through the restaurant.

After we finally made it back to my apartment, he put the food on plates, and poured us wine.

"Woah, when did I get wine??" I tried to remember when I even went to a store here.

"I got it when you were sleeping, I didn't know what kind you like so I just picked the most expensive one they had." He said, putting the food and wine on the table.

"Okay, money bags." I chuckled, and sat at the table. He just rolled his eyes, and sat next to me.

"Hey, why did you want to eat here all of the sudden? I mean, I'm not complaining, just confused." I said, taking a sip of my wine. Which was the best wine I've ever tasted, even though the only wine I've ever drank was either in a box, or just the cheapest I could find.

"The waitress was staring at me, and I would rather be alone with you. Plus, here we don't have to worry about someone seeing us." His facial expression had changed again, but this time I couldn't figure it out.

"Speaking of, what did you tell Tae? He didn't say anything to me today." I took a big bite of my food.

"He was mad at first, he thought I was just horny and using you for sex. But when I told him I had feelings for you, he changed his mind. He won't tell any-" I started choking on my noodles.

"Feelings for me?" I whispered.

"Yes, feelings. I've never felt this way about anyone else. You make me happy, and I always want to be the one to make you smile." He scooted closer to me, taking my hand in his.

I opened my mouth, ready to tell him that I felt the same way, when his phone started ringing.

"Hello? Hoseok?" He stood up from the table and walked into the living room.

"What's going on with you and Y/N? Don't lie to me. I know there's something." Hoseok demanded, he sounded irritated.