Sixteen;

I woke up in Yoongi's bed, alone again. I glanced at the clock, 10 A.M. Luckily, I had the day off. Shit, that would mean I have to go home, maybe I would just get some work done anyways.   I was hoping the boys were all practicing or something, I didn't want them to see me leaving Yoongi's room. I smoothed my hair, and peeked my head out the door. The hallway was empty and quiet. I quickly slipped out of his room, and headed towards my office. 

"Y/N? I thought you had the day off?" Jungkook asked, I hadn't even noticed him behind me. 

"Oh, I do, I just figured I would get some work done. I have nothing better to do." I said, smiling. 

"Why did you just come out of Yoongi's room? And you're wearing the same clothes you were wearing yesterday.... OH!" You watched his face morph from confused to shocked as he put two and two together. He winked at you.

"No, it's not what you think Kookie," Tae said, walking up to us. "She was only in there because fainted yesterday after work. Me and Yoongi slept in the practice room. Quit jumping to conclusions." He put his arm around Jungkook, and lead him down the hallway, towards the practice room. 

Jungkook looked back you and said, "I'm sorry Y/N!" 

It suddenly dawned on you, where did Tae sleep last night? 

********

You had decided to work on your own designs. They wouldn't wear them to events or anything, but you were having fun designing outfits you thought they'd like. Plus, you were just trying to kill time. 

After 6 hours of designing and making a few items, you heard a small knock on the door. You tried your best to hide the designs and clothes. Before you could get anything put away, Tae came in. 

"Oh, I didn't know you were still here. What are you working on?" He asked, looking at the outfits you drew.

"Well, it was supposed to be a surprise. I was just making some outfits for you guys. Obviously not to wear in public or anything." I said, grabbing the last of my stuff, and putting it in my bag. 

"Why not in public? These are great!" He said, looking at Jimin's outfit. "They fit each member's style and personality so well." 

"Thanks, but I'm not a big designer, so it would be ridiculous for you guys to wear them out." I laughed. He just looked at me with a serious face. 

"If you designed me a suit, I wouldn't hesitate to wear it to an award show

"If you designed me a suit, I wouldn't hesitate to wear it to an award show. You're talented, I see no reason why the world shouldn't see your work." He said, looking at me and flashing that beautiful smile I loved so much. You couldn't help but smile with him. 

"Thank you so much Tae, but I'm the one that dresses you, everyone would definitely think I was using you guys. I mean, if you wanted to wear my stuff in your free time, thats fine with me." I said, standing up and walking towards the door. I turned and looked at him, "Thank you for helping me out with Kook earlier."