Five;

{YOONGI'S POV}
Oh shit." Y/N whispered.

"Uh, Tae, hi. This isn't what it looks like." I blurted out. Nice save, dude.

"Really? 'Cause to me, it looks like you were re-enacting a scene from 50 Shades of Grey. With our stylist. You know we're not supposed to sleep with the staff, right?" He looked pissed.

He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. "Tae, please come sit down and talk with us. I can explain. Wait, why are you here at 4 AM, anyways??" I glared at him.

"Well, I woke up and you were gone. I figured you were just in your studio," He looked down at his feet. "But when I went in it was empty. So I-"

"What do you mean you went in? You don't know my password."

"Actually, I do know your password, maybe if you wanted to keep us out you would have used something besides our debut. It wasn't hard to guess." He said, smiling, but he looked more nervous than amused. "Point is, I tracked your location to this apartment complex. I didn't think I would find you making out with Y/N."

"Okay, we'll talk about the password situation later. Will you let me explain?" I tried giving him puppy eyes. I don't think it was convincing though.

"I'll talk to you. Not her. I barely know her." He said, avoiding eye contact with the gorgeous girl who looked like she just saw a ghost.

"Y/N, I'm gonna take him home, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I pulled her in for a quick hug, before turning and leading Tae out of the building. I can't believe this was happening. It hadn't even been 1 day since we realized we'd have to keep us a secret.

We walked over to the little restaurant and sat down in a booth. Tae was still avoiding eye contact with me. He looked betrayed. We hadn't always been close, but over the last few months we'd spent a lot of time together. After Tae and Jungkook were no longer allowed to be roommates, him and Hoseok switched rooms. I always knew Taehyung looked up to me, of course, not physically. I really enjoyed being around him.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But, I didn't want anyone to find out. She can't lose her job. Especially because of me. Please, don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"How did it even happen? We literally just met her." I couldn't tell if he was mad, or confused. He looked both.

"Actually, I met her before you guys did. I was at a bar two nights ago, and she was sitting there by herself. I was completely taken away by how beautiful she was, I couldn't stop staring. She sent me a beer, but when I waved her over, she ran to the bathroom. Long story short, I went back to her place and we had sex. The next morning Bang Pd-nim introduced her as our new stylist. I was shocked, but I couldn't stay away from her. She wanted to forget it ever happened, but that's not something I'm capable of doing." I stopped rambling when I noticed his expression changed. He looked amused.

"So, is she like a friends with benefits?" He winked at me.

"First off, I told you not to wink at me. Second, it's not like that. Not for me at least. I like her. A lot. I've never felt this way about anyone before." That was the honest truth. It wasn't about the sex with her, I just wanted to be around her all the time.

"Wow, hyung. I didn't know it was like that. I'm sorry. You have my word, I won't say anything to anyone. Wait! Does that include Kookie? Cause we don't keep secrets from each other." He looked anxious now.

"Yes, that includes Kookie. He has a big mouth. No one can know. Please." I begged.

"Okay, okay. I promise." We ate our food, and then headed home. I really hope he keeps that promise.

***2 hours later***

"YOONGI HYUNG! HYUNG! COME ON, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Jungkook yelled, shaking me over and over.

"Kookie, if you don't stop, I'm going to hurt you." I said, through my teeth. This kid was really testing me.

"Hurt me all you want hyung, but if you don't wake up right now, Mr. Bang is going to come in here. I think we both know you don't want that to happen." Kookie said, with a teasing grin.

I sat up, "I'm up, okay." I felt all the blood rush to my head immediately. "Ouch."

"Hyung, are you hung over? Did you go out drinking or something??" Jk suddenly ran out of the room.

Okay, the kid is acting more weird than usual, and it's only 7 am. It was going to be a long day.

"WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES BEFORE WE HAVE TO BE IN THE CAR, BUT HERE HYUNG I BROUGHT YOU SOME IBUPROFEN AND WATER! IT'LL HELP YOUR HANGOVER!!" He was out of breath and yelling directly in my face. It was too damn early for this.

"I'm. not. hung. over. But, thank you for your concern. I just sat up too fast." I handed him the ibuprofen back but kept the water. I got up and went to the car. Maybe if I got there before everyone else, I could ride alone.

"Ah hyung! I saved you a seat in our car!" Taehyung and Jimin we're jumping up and down, pointing to the car they were standing next to. Lovely.

"Thanks, but it looks like Hobi is all by himself. That doesn't seem fair. I'll ride with him." I tried to make it sound as convincing as possible.

"Awh, you're so considerate hyung. That's why I love you!" Jimin said, smiling so big, his eye disappeared.

I climbed in the back seat of the car Hobi was in.

"Morning, hyung. How did you sleep last night?" He asked cheerfully.

"Fine. But not really, I didn't get much sleep." I said, avoiding eye contact. These people are always too happy to be awake this early.

Right when we were about to take off, the door opened. It was Y/N. I could tell those legs anywhere. She looked a little caught off guard when she noticed I was in the car. She hesitated for a second, and then slid in next to Hobi. I wish she was sitting next to me.

"Mr. Bang told to me to ride with you guys to the venue." She said quietly, looking at her hands.

"That's fine with me!!" Hobi said, wrapping his arm around her. "Oh, you smell good, Y/N."

"Thank you, Hoseok!" She smiled at him.

"Please, call me Hobi!" He signaled the driver to go.

I spaced out while they were deep in conversation. I was jealous. I know Hobi was just being his friendly self, but that should be my arm around her, making her laugh at my lame jokes. I hate everything about this stupid car ride. "Can you drive any faster?" I yelled at the driver. I knew it wasn't his fault, and I shouldn't take it out on him. But, I couldn't help it. I was tired and annoyed at the two people sitting next to me.

I could feel Hobi glaring at me. I didn't even look at him. I already knew he was judging me for being a dick. After what felt like an eternity, we made it to the venue. I jumped out as soon as the driver stopped.

This was not my day.