Four;

"Pssssssssssssssssttt! Y/N! Wakeeeee uppppppp!" Yoongi said, poking my cheeks. "Noooo, I'm not ready." I whispered. "Y/N!! I think there's a fire in your kitchen!" He yelled, still poking my cheeks. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Which was completely dark. And quiet. I stomped back into my room, to see Yoongi sitting on the bed, laughing. "Okay, what the hell? That's not a funny joke." I pouted. "Why are you waking me up at 3 am?!" I demanded, my hands clenched into fists. This better be good. 

"I'm bored, and I can't sleep." He was talking in the cutest pout. Is he serious right now. I sat back down on the bed and took his hands in mine. "Yoongi, I have something really important to tell you." I said. "What is it?" He was probably waiting for me to confess deep feelings for him or something. "I look forward to spending more time with you, but if you ever wake me up from my precious sleep again, I will hurt you." I said, shooting him the meanest look I could manage. His expression changed, he almost looked a little scared. 

"........are you saying you like me?" He asked, trying to hide his smile. Before I could say anything, he kissed my forehead. "I like you, too, gorgeous." He pulled me back on his chest and started humming another song. The warm feeling I got whenever he touched me, filled my whole body. I have a horrible gut feeling that this is going to end very badly. I've known him for 2 days, and I can feel myself falling for him so fast. 

We laid in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each others' company. "What made you decide to take a job all the way across the world?" He asked, looking at the ceiling. "Um, my mom talked me into it actually. I wasn't going to accept the offer." I said, suddenly aware of how much I miss my mom. I hadn't went more than 24 hours without talking to her before. "Are you close with your parents?" He asked. "I'm really close with my mom, yeah." I said quietly. "What about your dad?" He turned over, looking me in the eyes. "I was really close with my dad growing up. He passed away when I was 16 though." I tried to hold everything in. My mom never really liked to talk about what happened, so I never talked to anyone about it. He wiped a tear from my cheek. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to bring that up." He was concerned, I could see it in his eyes. 

"That's okay, you didn't know. He was the best father. I miss him more everyday. I always used to wonder if I was making him proud, but I know I am now. I think he would be really happy that I'm chasing after my dreams." I said, sitting up. "Are you hungry?" I asked him, wanting to talk about anything else right now. I feel too vulnerable when I'm with Yoongi. It's like he can get me to open up without even trying. That made me nervous. "Starving." He jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen.

"Wow, Y/N, theres like, no food in here." He frowned. "That's because I haven't had a chance to go shopping yet. I was actually going to go after work yesterday, but someone barged in and made me go to sleep.." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Fair enough. Go put some clothes on, there's a place a few blocks over that's open 24 hours." He started putting his shoes on, waiting for me. I hurried into my closet and grabbed the closest thing to me, which happened to be a long sleeved olive dress. I grabbed my boots and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and walked out to Yoongi. "That's a pretty dress. But I'd rather see it on the floor." He said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked past him. "Feed me, and maybe we can make that happen." I said. 

I felt him staring at me the whole walk to the elevator. I kept my eyes ahead of me, all I could think about right now was food. I hadn't realized I completely skipped dinner. I've never forgot to eat, so that was a new experience for me. As soon as the elevator doors closed and I pressed the Lobby button, I felt his hands on me, and suddenly we were face to face. He pinned me against the wall. His lips on my ear, "You're seriously the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope you never underestimate the effect you have on me." He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down my whole body. He brushed his hand over my cheek, before his lips pressed against mine. This kiss was completely different than any of the others. This one was soft and sweet. Almost like he thought if he kissed me too hard, I would break. 

That wasn't the case though, because before I knew it, he deepened the kiss. It went from soft and slow, to needy and passionate. His hands moved from my cheeks to my hair. I started to slide my hands down, when all of a sudden the elevator doors opened. "Yoongi hyung??" A familiar voice asked. Yoongi jumped back and the familiar boy sounded surprised, "Y/N?!" I looked up, staring directly at Taehyung. 

"Oh shit."