Twenty-Four;

{Yoongi's POV}

I watched her face drop as she stared at a small piece of paper from her jacket pocket. She looked exactly the same as when we saw her front door open. I stepped towards her, reaching for her hand. She didn't take her eyes off the note.

"What's wrong? Y/N, what is that?" She didn't respond, so I grabbed the paper from her hand. She finally looked at me. 

"'Stay away from Min Yoongi, unless you want to end up like your parents.' What the hell is this? Why would anyone say that?" I shoved the paper in my pocket, and pulled her to me. She broke into tears the moment my arms were wrapped around her. 

"Shh, it's okay, I'm not going to let anyone touch you. No one. You're safe with me. Let's go home." I said, rubbing her back. She wiped away her tears, and grabbed my hand. I walked her to the car, and we rode in silence to the dorms. I kept my eyes on her the whole time. Once the car stopped, I helped her out and lead her to my room. Ever since me and Y/N started dating, Tae moved in with Jungkook. It was nice when she came over or spent the night, but the rest of the time I couldn't help but feel lonely. It's not that I dislike being alone, I used to prefer it, but ever since we all shared a room it's hard for me to be alone. 

"Why don't you just stay here with me until we figure out who broke into your place?" I asked as she sat on the edge of my bed. Truthfully, I'd wanted to ask her before this all happened, but I didn't want to freak her out.

"Oh, I'll be fine Yoongi. I would never want to impose on you like that." She said.

"Trust me, it isn't an imposition at all. I would love it. Actually, you staying in your place would distract me, because I would constantly be worried. I wouldn't get any sleep, and then I'd fall behind on my work, and most likely get fired. If you move in with me, you'll be saving me from ending up on the streets, Y/N." She rolled her eyes at me, and pulled me onto the bed.

"Ok, fine. You're sooooo dramatic Yoongi." The beautiful sound of her laughing filled my ears, bringing a warm smile to my face. Her laughter would always be my favorite sound in the world. I was relieved to hear it after seeing her so stressed and upset tonight. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to make her smile or laugh. I'm undeniably head over heels for this girl, and I can't wait to marry her someday. 

"Yoongi, I'm so tired. Would you sing to me?" She asked, crawling across the bed and under the covers. 

"I can't sing, but I will just for you, gorgeous." I crawled in after her, she rested her head on my chest and waited. I started singing softly, hoping my horrible voice would succeed in helping her sleep. Much to my surprise, it did. She was snoring lightly a few minutes later. 

"I love you more than you'll ever know, Y/N." I whispered, kissing her forehead. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

{??'s POV}

I bit my tongue to stop myself from screaming. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I warned her to stay away from MY Yoongi, but she didn't listen. So now I'm standing outside his window, watching them sleep. That should be ME snuggled up on his chest. He should be singing ME to sleep, not that boring, plain little bitch. He was supposed to be confessing his love for ME. I tried to scare her away, but now i'll have to up the stakes. I'm not going to let her steal my man. 

She's going to regret ignoring my note. 

{Y/N's POV} 

I opened my eyes expecting to see Yoongi, but I was in his bed alone. I sat up, picking up the note on his pillow. 

I had to go to the studio to record. Let's have lunch together today, just the two of us. 

I love you, gorgeous. 

-Y

I got out of bed, and took a quick shower. I loved waking up in the dorm, because that meant I actually had time to eat breakfast before work. After I got dressed and styled my hair, I walked to the cafeteria. When I walked in, I saw Joon and Jin sitting at a table. I grabbed some pancakes, and sat down across from them. 

"Good morning, Y/N!" Jin smiled at me. Joon smiled at me, and continued eating his cereal.

"Good morning guys!" I poured syrup on my pancakes, and started eating. I listened to the two of them talk about how hard the new choreography was, and laughed at every single joke Jin made. The boys were always making fun of him for his jokes, but I thought he was hilarious. 

We were soon joined by Ara and Kookie. They started talking about the comeback we were all preparing for. Ara was very enthusiastic, and I was so happy that she was fitting in with the boys. Maybe we could become friends someday too. We all looked up when we heard the door open again, it was Yoongi. He looked tired, but instantly smiled when his eyes met mine. He grabbed some noodles and walked to the table. He wasn't a big fan of breakfast food. 

"Good morning boys, good morning Ara." He said, sitting next to me, and kissing my forehead. "Good morning, love." 

"Sorry guys, I have to get to work now." Ara stood up and thew her trash away. Avoiding eye contact, she walked out of the room without another word. 

The rest of us kept talking about work and eating our food.