Eighteen;

I ran out of the room, and kept running until I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly ran into the nearest room, and fell on the floor. I hugged my knees, and sat against the wall. I looked around and noticed I was in the recording studio. I felt the warm tears roll down my cheeks. What the hell just happened. 

I was in love with Yoongi? When did that happen? I knew I was starting to have feelings for him, but I love him? What great timing to figure that one out. I just blurted that out in front of everyone! How the hell do I come back from that? They obviously all heard me! And he heard me! I just broke everything off with him and then I confess my love for him? Love I wasn't even aware of, until I said it out loud. My life is a fucking mess! I'm a fucking mess. 

I sat in the dark, on the floor, for what felt like hours. I need to go home. I wasn't ready to face them yet, but I have to eventually. And my stuff is in the living room. I got up, and wiped myself off. I took a deep breath, and walked to the living room. When I walked in, they all stopped talking and stared at me. I walked past them and grabbed my stuff. 

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Tae asked, walking towards me. 

"I'm good. I CLEARLY drank too much. I'm gonna go home." I said, walking past them and towards the door.

"Wait! Y/N, don't leave!" Kookie said, with those damn puppy eyes again. 

"Yoongi, I'm sorry for what I said, I'm drunk, and it's been a long week. I don't know why I said that." I kept my eyes on the floor. "Jenna, let's go. I'll get a taxi."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun, and i'm not about to go back to your boring ass apartment just because you fucked up and spilled the beans on you and Yoongi's secret relationship." She snapped at me, drinking out of her cup.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said, looking around the room. 

"Cut the shit, Y/N. I heard the two of you talking the other day. I know you guys have been fucking and trying to keep it a secret from the group. Shit, even V knows." She said, laughing at me. "You've never been good at lying, unlike your mothe-" I no longer had control of my body, as I punched her in the mouth. She fell to the ground, and I got on top of her. 

"You say one more fucking word about my mom, and I promise you I'll put you in a coma." I said through my teeth. I pulled my fist back, ready to punch her again. I felt someone grab me, and pull me off of her. I kicked my legs, and tried to break free. He was too strong. He spun me around to face him. 

"Y/N. Breathe. You don't want to do this again. She isn't worth it. You're better than this, trust me." He pleaded with his eyes. 

"Y-y-yoongi." I broke down in his arms. He pulled me closer and held me, rubbing my back. 

"Shhhh. It's okay, I'm right here. I'm not leaving. Y/N," He pulled back a little, so that we were looking into each others eyes. "I love you, too. Nothing is going to change that. I'm here. I'll always be here for you." 

"What is going on right now?" Jimin said, cutting through the silence, and looking around the room. 

"I...don't....know." Jin said. "But they are so cute together aren't they?"

"Is anyone concerned about me?" Jenna said, still on the floor. 

Namjoon walked over to her, and helped her up. "I know you just got punched in the face and everything, but you kind of deserved it. Maybe you should just get a taxi and go to a hotel." He said, letting go of her and walking back to Jin. She rolled her eyes, and let out an annoyed yell. 

"You're all in trouble." She said, as she walked out of the room. Yoongi led me to the couch, and sat down beside me, his arm still around me. 

"So, Yoongi? Care to explain?" Jin asked, staring at us with a huge smirk on his face.

"Uh, well, we met each other before she started working here. The night before actually. At a bar. She hit on me." He said, smirking at me. 

"I did NOT hit on you!" I yelled, "YOU were staring at ME! I was just trying to be nice!"

He put his hand on his chest, pretending to clutch his heart. "Ouch, gorgeous. That hurt!"

I rolled my eyes. "Look, guys, I'm sorry we didn't tell you. I don't want to lose my job. This life ive just barely created here is all I have left. I lost my dad, and I just lost my mom. Jenna is the only 'family' I have left and I can't stand her. You guys are the closest thing I have to family anymore. I understand if you're upset or hate me." I said, trying to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes. I had already cried enough tonight. I suddenly felt all of their arms around me and Yoongi. 

"We could never hate you, Y/N! If you make our Yoongi hyung happy, that makes us happy. Plus, we love you! There is definitely enough room in our family for you." Tae said, smiling at me.

"We won't say a word to Mr. Bang! You have our word!" Hobi said. 

"Oh shit," Yoongi said grinning at Hobi. "Hobi sucks at lying!" 

They all burst into laughter. The sound of all 7 of them laughing together was just beautiful. I loved seeing them all happy. They really are a family, and they're all welcoming me into it. I am truly blessed. I can't imagine how I could have survived losing my mom if I hadn't taken this job. We sat around talking for a couple hours, just exchanging funny stories. 

Around midnight, I felt my eyes getting heavy. I laid my head on Yoongi's shoulder. I was listening to one of Joon's stories, when I started to fall asleep. Yoongi quickly picked me up, and carried me bridal style towards the door. They all said goodnight, and Yoongi carried me to his room. He set me down on the bed. I climbed under the covers, and patted the spot next to me. He took his shirt off and climbed into bed. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. 

"I'm pretty sure I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I couldn't help but stare, you were the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever seen. I want to spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you make me. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, playing with my hair. 

"What about Mr. Bang?" I sat up, looking at him.

"I'll take care of that." He said, sitting up with me. 

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Yoongi." I smiled, and he pressed his lips against mine. 

"I love you, Y/N." He pulled me back on his chest and laid down. 

"I love you, too, Min Yoongi." I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. 

For the first time in a week, I had a good dream.