Thirty; {FINAL}

Yoongi stormed out of the building after I told everyone my plan. Me and Namjoon ran after him. He was about to get into the car when we caught up to him. I grabbed his arm.

"Yoongi! Why are you being like this? I thought you were on our side!" I pleaded. He coldly glared at me.

"Nothing you guys are saying is making any sense. This is too much, you guys are crazy! Ara didn't do anything to you guys! Y/N, you should just go back to America. You don't belong here, you never did! Namjoon, you need to stop feeding into her theories and snap out of it. You're going to end up ruining our friendship, and for what? For some girl I got drunk and slept with? She's nobody to us! What matters is BTS, try focusing on that again. Call me when you come to your senses." He shoved me away, and climbed in the car. He didn't even glance back as he drove away. I stood there on the sidewalk, tears streaming down my face. It was silent for a while until Joon broke the silence.

"Honestly, Y/N, I think he's right. This is all too much, you should just go home and forget about him. I'm going home, I wish you the best." He gave me a slight smile, before turning and walking away. I dropped to my knees, I felt completely defeated.

{YOONGI'S POV}

I walked into Ara's office, still on the phone with Jin. I felt her eyes on me right away, but I kept my eyes on the floor.

"Yeah, just tell the driver to make sure he lets me know when her flight takes off. I'll see you later." I hung up the phone and met Ara's eyes.

"Hey Yoongi. Is everything okay?" She asked with a worried smile.

"Yeah, everything's perfect. I was just hoping you weren't too busy." I smiled back at her.

"No, I'm not busy at all, what's up?"

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight? With everything that's been going on, I haven't had the chance to talk to you."

"Of course! That would be nice."

"Okay, I'll text you the address of the restaurant. See you later."

I shot her another smile before I walked out of the room. I had to admit she was really pretty. I hadn't really paid any attention to her looks until now.

{ARA'S POV}

I left work early to get ready for tonight. It's been over 10 years, and I couldn't believe I was finally going on a date with Min Yoongi. I had dreamt about this for as long as I could remember. All the effort I put into making him love me was finally starting to pay off. I parked my car, and walked into the salon.

"What can I do for you today ma'am?" The receptionist asked. She was decent looking, but she wasn't anywhere as pretty of me of course. Yoongi would never go for a girl like her.

"I was hoping to get my hair styled and my makeup done." I smiled.

"Perfect, I actually have an opening. Follow me, please." She lead me to a chair towards the back. I sat down, and she put an apron over me.

"What kind of style were you looking for? What's the occasion?" She asked, looking at my hair.

"It's my first official date with my boyfriend. I just want to make him proud to have me as his girlfriend." I said, "Just not too fancy."

"Awh, congratulations! Tell me all about him!" She smiled, and started working on my hair. I told her all about how I've been chasing him since I was 10 years old, and how he finally realized he liked me.

"What a story to tell your kids and grandkids about. That's just precious." She said.

"Wanna know a huge secret?" I smiled.