Seventeen;

"Who is this, Y/N?" Kookie asked, grabbing her bag and putting it in the trunk.

"Oh, this is my cousin, Jenna. She's visiting me for a little bit." I said, emphasizing the little bit part, hoping she would get the hint. He smiled and shook her hand.

"Oh! That's awesome, I didn't expect to meet any of your family yet! I'm-"

"Jungkooook!" She said, pulling him into a hug.

"Ok, Jenna, give him some space." I pulled her off, and looked at Kookie apologetically. "I'm sorry, she's a fan of you guys."

"That's okay, we love our fans! It's nice to meet you Jenna. How are you liking Korea?" He asked, putting some space between them.

"I don't know, Y/N hasn't shown me around yet. I've just been cooped up in her apartment." She said, glaring at me.

"Oh! Well, she has been busy getting ready for our upcoming events. We're about to get real busy again. Why don't the two of you come over to the dorm? You can meet the rest of the boys, and we can hang out!" He said, smiling at me. Shit.

"Oh, uh, that's okay, you guys need your rest." I said, avoiding the dirty looks from my cousin.

"No, it's okay! We have a couple days off, so we don't even have anything planned! I'll text Joon and let him know. Let's get your groceries home, and then we can go to the dorm together." He closed the trunk and waited for us to get in the car. Damn it damn it damn it. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

********

We arrived at the dorms, after Jungkook helped put all the groceries away, and I changed into more comfortable clothes. Jenna on the other hand, changed into a revealing dress, and even taller heels. This was going to be a long night.

We walked into the living room, they were all sitting on the couches, except for Yoongi. I assumed he was sleeping, or writing. Although I was looking forward to seeing him, I was kind of relieved he wasn't there. It gave me a chance to get to know the other members better. I noticed about 10 bottles of alcohol sitting on the table. The last time I drank around Jenna, I ended up in jail. Hopefully that wouldn't be happening tonight. She followed my gaze, and her face lit up when she saw what I was looking at.

"Oooooh!" She said very loudly. The boys jumped up and looked at us.

"Hey guys, this is my cousin Jenna. Sorry if we scared you." I smiled and sat on the couch next to Joon. One by one they introduced themselves, while she fan-girled. There was no controlling her, so I just sat back and let it happen. After a few minutes, I stood up and walked over to the table.

"Is it okay if I have some of this?" I asked Joon.

"Of course, help yourself!" He nodded and smiled at me, showing off those dimples.

I grabbed a cup and a random bottle, and pour myself a drink. I'm definitely too sober for this shit. I downed my first drink, and poured another. I sat back down on the couch next to Joon.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asked, I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm alright, just had a long week." I said, taking a sip from my cup.

As I sat there, tuning out the conversation, I thought about everything that had happened in the short weeks since I got on the airplane to Korea for the first time. I thought about the first time I ever looked into Yoongi's eyes. I've always heard people praise blue, or green eyes, saying how gorgeous they were. Brown eyes are talked about enough, Yoongi's were hands down the most beautiful i'd ever seen. It was so easy to get lost in them, even though I knew all along how dangerous it was to let myself fall for him.

I suddenly felt someone staring at me, I looked up and saw Yoongi. He was standing in the doorway, his eyes completely fixated on me. I couldn't read his expression, but it wasn't like i'd ever seen him. He almost looked angry. He sat on the couch to my left, and started writing in his notebook. After a few minutes, his expression changed and he looked happy. He must be writing lyrics. I sat there, just watching him write. He was in his element, so focused on his notebook. It was one of the sexiest things, and I couldn't explain why.

"Let's play truth or dare," Hobi said, "It's starting to get boring in here."

"That sounds like fun!" Taehyung said, jumping up from his spot on the couch. Everyone gathered around the coffee table in a circle.

"Yoongi hyung, are you gonna play with us?" Kookie asked, giving him puppy eyes.

"Um, sure. I guess." He stood up and sat directly across from me. He shot me a quick wink when he noticed me looking at him. I felt my cheeks get hot.

They made a few rules; if you choose truth, you have to take a drink. If you choose dare, and refuse to do the dare, you have to take 5 drinks.

"Okay, who goes first? I vote Jin, since he's the oldest." Joon said.

"I'll go first, okay, Taehyung. Truth or dare?" Jin said, grinning.

"Uh... dare." Tae said, slightly nervous.

"I dare you to kiss Hobi. On the cheek." Jin said, with an evil smile.

"AH!" He threw his hands up, "Rookie king......" He whispered.

They all burst into laughter, besides Hobi and Tae. I didn't understand the joke, but I laughed anyways. Tae stood up and walked over to Hobi. He whined a little, and then quickly kissed his cheek.

"WHY ME JIN." Hobi yelled, wiping off his cheek.

"Oh, come on it wasn't that bad!" Tae said, and sat back down. "Kookie! Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Kook said.

"I dare you to hug me." Tae said.

"Uh, what?" Kookie said, confused. "Okay..."

He walked up to Tae and wrapped his arms around him. Tae's whole face lit up and he grabbed Kookie and squeezed.

"Ahhhh." Tae said, and rested his head on the boys shoulder. They hugged for a couple minutes before Kook pulled away and sat back down.

"Okay, Jenna, truth or dare?" Kook smiled at her.

"Um.. truth." She said, suddenly, she looked really nervous. I wasn't used to seeing her be cocky and rude.

"What's the worst thing you've ever done to somebody?" He asked. Good question.

"Um, I dated a guy for a year and a half once, but I didn't even like him. I knew how much he loved me, but I didn't care, I just didn't want to be alone. I'm pretty sure I dumped him on his birthday." She blurted out. Wow, I didn't even know she was capable of being that honest.

"Wow." Kook said.

"Um, Yoongi, truth or dare." She said, not wanting to dwell on her confession.

"Dare." He said, looking her directly in the eyes.

"I dare you to kiss Y/N." She said, taking a drink. I nearly choked on my own drink. What the hell? I looked over at Yoongi, he was giving Jenna the dirtiest look i've ever seen.

"Come on, Yoongi. You aren't scared of a dare, are you?" I joked, trying to lighten the mood. He looked at me, and walked over to me. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me against his chest. He kept one hand on my waist, and the other on my cheek. He leaned down, and put his lips on mine. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip, signaling me to open my mouth. I did as he wanted, and he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and mindlessly ran my fingers through his hair. I missed this, his warm, soft lips. He pulled away right as I was getting into it. He didn't move his hands, and I didn't either.

"I love you." I blurted out, before I could think about what I was saying. His eyes grew wide, and he stared at me. Everyone in the room gasped. I could hear them whispering to each other.

"What did you just say?" He said, still shocked.

"I- um, I-" I pulled away from him and ran out of the room.