Six;

Hobi looked at me, confused. "I don't know why Yoongi is in such a bad mood today. He said he didn't get much sleep last night, but I've seen him when he was tired and crabby before. This isn't the same. I think he's mad at me for some reason." He sat there contemplating something. 

"I don't know, he's been like that since I met him yesterday. I don't really know him. I better get inside and get your clothes ready. I'll meet you in there." I shot him a smile and then walked inside. 

I walked into the dressing room and hung up the boys' clothes. I got my steamer out of the bag, and started getting rid of all the wrinkles from the clothes being folded. I was about to start shining their shoes when I heard someone open the door. 

"Ah, Y/N. Good morning, it's refreshing to see you've already set up." I turned to see Mr. Bang smiling at me. 

"Well, I figured theres no point in wasting anybody's time." I said, and turned back to the shoes. 

"You're proving to me exactly why I recruited you. Please, continue to impress me." He gave me another smile, before turning and leaving the room. 

 Once I got all 7 pairs of shoes shiny, I called the boys in to do alterations on their outfits. The room was large, but the dressing part was closed off by a large, thick curtain. With all 7 boys in the same room, it was instantly loud, and a little chaotic. Nothing I couldn't handle though. 

"One by one please." I said, and disappeared behind the curtain. I got Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook's clothes altered perfectly. I was waiting patiently for the next person to come in. After a few minutes, Hobi walked behind the curtain. 

"Ah, we can finish our conversation from earlier! I was wondering if we'd get the chance today." He smiled at me, and stood on the platform. 

"Well, I don't know how much of the conversation was left, I mean, I still full heartedly believe that koalas are the cutest animals in the world." I said, laughing. I started working on fixing the hem on his pants. 

"As if! Yeah, koalas are cute but come on, penguins!!" He started laughing uncontrollably. His laugh was so contagious, I couldn't help laughing with him. In between one of our laughing fits, I heard a loud, irritated sigh. I could tell it was Yoongi. Was he jealous of Hobi making me laugh? I wonder if thats why his mood was so sour this morning. The thought of him possibly being jealous because of me made me laugh even harder. 

After I finished up with Hobi, I followed him to the curtain and said, "We need to go out for lunch soon!" 

"I think dinner would work better, then you won't have to worry about work!" He said, his dimples showing with his smile. 

"That sounds even better! We can trade numbers later." I smiled back at him. I could feel someone glaring at me, I didn't have to look around to know it was Yoongi. 

I walked back behind the curtain, cleaning up my area. All of the sudden, I felt someones hand on my waist. Yoongi's lips were against my ear yet again, this time he was whispering. 

"Do you need me to drop my pants?" He let out a soft chuckle. 

I turned to look him in the eyes, "Yoongi we're at work. What are you doing?" I tried to make a gap between us, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. While his other hand trailed up my thigh. He's really trying me today. I can play that game, too. My fingers danced over the waist of his pants, I started kissing all over his neck. I could see he was enjoying it, so I put my hand down his pants, he let out a quiet moan. Right when he was really getting into it, I ripped my hand out of his pants and flicked him on the nose. 

"Ouch!" He yelled out and grabbed his nose. 

"Not

"Not. At. Work." I whispered and walked back over to my station. He scowled at me, and stood up on the platform. I avoided his eye contact while I finished hemming his pants. I would probably pay for that later. 

After I finished all the boys' clothes, and they were all dressed and ready, it was time for them to perform. Mr. Bang let us staff watch from backstage. This was my first chance to actually see what they do. I mean, I obviously know they're a band, but I've never heard their music or seen them perform. I was excited. The song started, and I was standing there, watching in awe. They were so talented. The dancing. The songs. The voices. The visuals. I could see why they're so popular. I would spend all of my paycheck to watch them perform. 

When Yoongi started rapping, my jaw dropped. I have heard this man talk, I loved his voice. But him rapping was a whole different experience. I could hear that he put all of himself into the music. All of the sudden, he WAS the music. And damn, he sounded so hot. 

After their performance was over, they came back into the dressing room, and I got them changed into their next outfits

After their performance was over, they came back into the dressing room, and I got them changed into their next outfits. As hard as I tried, I couldn't stop looking at Yoongi. It was like I saw him in a different light. He was completely in his element on that stage. Every so often he caught me staring at him. 

"I think Y/N has a CRUSH on Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled out, teasingly. My face turned 50 different shades of red. 

"Haha, that's funny." I said, and disappeared behind the curtain again. They definitely all just saw how flustered I was.