Fourteen;

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, I put together all of the boys outfits for their next event. Before I knew it, work was over, and it was time to go home. Only, I was dreading going home, and having to be around Jenna. She had been blowing up my phone all day, asking when she could meet the boys. I was definitely avoiding that. The boys burst in the room, minus Yoongi.

"Y/N!!!!!!! We missed you!!" Hobi said, wrapping me in a hug, before the rest of them all joined in.

"Guys.. I... can't... breathe!" They let go of me, and started laughing. 

"Where did you go?" Kookie asked, putting his arm around me. 

"I- uh, My mom passed away, I went to her funeral." I said, looking at my feet. I could feel all the bad thoughts and feelings id been holding in trying to crawl out. 

"Oh my god, we had no idea!" Taehyung said, looking down at me with his sympathetic eyes. Jimin came over and wrapped his arms around me, softly. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He said, keeping me in his arms. 

"It's okay, guys. I'll be okay." I said, fighting back the waterfall of tears that were threatening to come out. He rubbed my back, and let me go, keeping his eyes on me. 

"Guys, let's give her some space. I'm so sorry, Y/N. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me." Joon said, before turning and pushing the boys out of the room. I grabbed my stuff, and walked out of the building. I was walking for about 2 minutes when I couldn't hold it in anymore and dropped to my knees. I almost didn't notice how hard I dropped until I felt the sharp stinging in my knees. I got up and walked to the bench a few feet away from me. I sat down, and let it all out. The tears felt so warm falling down my cheeks, which was a better feeling than the hole in my chest. I was struggling to catch my breath, when I heard his voice. That sweet voice that I loved to hear. I felt his arms around me, as everything went black. 

********

I opened my eyes, I was not in my own bed. I sat up and looked around, where was I? 

"Y/N, you're awake. How are you feeling?" That sweet voice again. Min Yoongi. My heart fluttered. 

"What happened? Why am I here?" My eyes finally landed on him, he was sitting on the floor. 

"Well, I was walking out to the car, and I heard you crying. When I got over to you, you fainted. I caught you, but your knees were bleeding pretty bad. I cleaned you up, and brought you here cause it was closer. I'm sorry." He was nervously playing with his hair. 

"Oh, thanks. I'm glad you didn't take me home, Jenna is crazy." I said, standing up and looking around. So this was Yoongi's room. It was more decorated than I imagined it would be. 

"Jenna? Who is Jenna?" He asked, standing up and walking towards me. 

"Oh. Jenna is my cousin." I said, hoping he wouldn't put 2 and 2 together. It's almost impossible to lie to Yoongi. 

"....The cousin you assaulted?" He asked. Damn. So much for that.

"Er- yes. The only way she would drop the assault charge was if I brought her with and introduced her to you guys. I told her I would try at least. I've been putting that off. I don't really want to be around her, I can't imagine the boys would want to either. I had to pull her off of Tae last night." I started looking through one of his comics, avoiding his gaze again. 

"Hmm. Well, you can stay here tonight if you want. I'll sleep on the floor." He walked towards the door, "Are you hungry?" 

"No, I'm not. Thank you, though. I don't want you to sleep on the floor. I can go home." I said, looking up at him. 

"No, it's not a big deal. I sleep on the floor a lot anyways." He walked out of the room. 

I looked around his room some more, making sure I didn't look at anything personal. He had lots of records, cds, and comic books. His room was really clean and organized. The complete opposite of mine. 

"Here, I made some noodles. Eat." He said, handing me the bowl. 

"Okay, it smells so good." We sat at the little table he had in the corner. I took a small bite, and I felt my eyes go wide. 

"This is so good Yoongi! I hadn't realized how hungry I am." I said, before going to town on my noodles. 

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked, he sounded like my mom.

"Uhh..." I couldn't remember.. The restaurant? 5 days ago? Damn. I didn't even realize. "5 days ago I think." I finished the rest of my noodles. 

"Jeez, Y/N. Here, eat mine, too. No wonder you passed out. I'm going to have to make sure you eat now, huh?" He said, sliding his bowl over to me. 

"I'm already taking your bed, I'm not going to take your food, too." As soon as I said that, my stomach growled. 

"Stop talking, and eat." Yoongi stood up from the table, and walked out of the room again. I started eating his noodles, and he came back in with two more bowls. He slid one next to me, and started eating the other. 

After we finished eating, I sat on the bed feeling like a pig. He was sitting on the floor, texting someone.

"I missed you, too, Yoongi. I thought about you the whole time I was gone." I said quietly, looking at the ceiling. "I'm just so scared. I lost my dad, and that was hard. But, I had my mom, she got me through it. Now, she's gone and I'm alone. How am I supposed to get through this without her? She was my best friend. I fucking miss her. And I'm fucking pissed off that she was taken from me. Everyone I care about and love the most gets taken from me. I'm scared that if we kept doing what we were doing, you'd just get taken from me, too. And I can't handle it. I can barely hold myself together now. I just want you to know, that this isn't what I want." I didn't even notice Yoongi was sitting next to me, until I felt him wiping away the tears from my face. 

"Y/N, you're not alone. I know that's what it feels like to you. But you have me. I'm here. I don't care what time it is, I don't care what I'm doing. I don't care. I'm here for you. I care about you. I hurt when you hurt. When you're happy, I'm happy. When I met you in that bar, I was drawn to you. I never knew that I'd end up feeling this way about you. I love you. I didn't even believe in soulmates until I met you. I am head over heels in love with you. And I don't care how long it takes, I will wait to be with you." He let his thumb trace my bottom lip again. 

I put my arms around his neck, and kissed him quickly. 

"Please don't sleep on the floor, Yoongi." He pulled the covers over us, and pulled me onto his chest. 

"I'll always be here for you, gorgeous." He kissed the top of my head, and we fell asleep, together.